Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About Tap Air Portugal
Tap Air Portugal is a Portugal-based carrier and has areas of operations in cargo flights, passenger flights, charter flights, scheduled flights, non-scheduled flights, and aeronautical engineering. Its hierarchy always strives for Tap Air Portugal airline to be passenger and environment friendly. More so, the airline's services and products are derived from quality and quantity components of both tangible & intangible resources. The armada of Tap Air Portugal consists of distinguished air carrier companies and all are equipped with modern technology. Major cities to which Tap Air Portugal Flies are New York, Lisbon, Sa Paulo, Venice, Vancouver, Toronto, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Oakland, Maimai, Boston, Istanbul, Singapore, and London.
Here Are Some Flight Recommendations
Maybe you can't buy happiness but you can buy a flight ticket and its the same thing! Get cheap air tickets like never before! Top destinations with best prices TODAY.
Tap Air Portugal Cabins
- Business/Executive Cabin: The Tap Air Portugal business cabin is very presentable and gregarious as the cabin has a lot of premium add-ons that make the journey sociable. From collapsible dinnerware tables to privacy and in-flight-entertainment, the business class cabin is riched with such amenities. Passengers will depart in style and arrive restfully due to impeccable services both at the airport terminal and airplane.
- Economy Cabin: The Tap Air Portugal economy cabins as compared to the executive class is shy of many features but a basic comfort level is assured. Utilities of the economy cabin include dine-in services, snacks and beverages, ife, LCD TV, leather seats, and charging outlets.
Tap Air Portugal Baggage Policy
Carry-on Baggage: One personal item free of cost, one standard carry-on bag free of cost for economy passenger and 2 standard carry-on bags for the business passenger is permissible. The personal item should not weigh more than 4.4 pounds and should not exceed the 40 x 30 x 15 cm dimension.
Checked Baggage: Checked bags should not exceed the maximum dimension of 62 inches (L+W+H) and the maximum weight per bag of 70 pounds for the executive cabin and 50 pounds for the economy cabin. Executive cabin passengers are allowed a maximum of 2 checked bags whereas economy cabin passenger is allowed up to 1 checked bag.
Tap Air Portugal Check-in Policy
Web Check-in: Travelers can check-in by logging into the airline website, entering booking details, and thus obtaining the boarding pass. The web check-in has to be done at least 24 hours before the departure time.
Airport Check-in: Travelers need to arrive at least 3 hours earlier at the airport for this check-in. Just go to the booked airline desk, confirm your booking details with them, and acquire the boarding pass.
Kiosk Check-in: Passengers can also check-in through kiosk machines at the airport by putting the booking details into the kiosk machine interface and as a result acquiring the boarding pass.
How To Book Tap Air Portugal?
- Head to the official reservation website of the Tap Air Portugal Airlines and browse the book flight option.
- Give in details of your excursion on the required subtleties and proceed to the flights' page.
- Select the best flight option for your needs and head to the itinerary detail page.
- Fill in the personal information called upon by the website. Agree to the terms and conditions and click the continue button.
- After that proceed to the payment option, choose your preferred method of payment and book your ticket.
- After payment is completed, the booking confirmation number along with the itinerary card will be generated and sent out to the given communication channel between the passenger & airline.