Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
United Airlines, American international carrier covering North America, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Europe. Headquarters for the air carrier's parent corporation, United Continental Holdings, is in Chicago. United Airlines is the world's third-largest fleet-sized and multi-route carrier. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance, the world's oldest airline alliance with a total of 28 airlines. United provides its passengers with excellent services via the official website of United Airlines, which is likely to expand the number of flights daily.
United Airlines Cabins
There is a range of choices to transfer to another seat or a higher level of service when you travel with United until a main economic ticket is available to travel. You can purchase your tickets at United Polaris business cabins, United First or United Business when you book on the United Airlines Official Site or change to another seat or class. There is a range of choices to transfer to another seat or a higher level of service when you travel with United until a main economic ticket is available to travel.
- Basic Economy Class: The Basic Economy is open on chosen routes and standard fares. The Basic Economic Fare, for the lowest price in the USA, offers something like the United Economy Class level in several utilities and facilities. Basic Economy does not allow selection of seats, party and family seats, upgrades and full-size luggage. To adjust reservations to an economy seat, consumers can pay a small fee and get the promotion.
- Economy Class: This is an Economy cabin section available on all United flights. All economic seats have adjustable headrests and entertainment, such as AVOD, cellular internet, private equipment or DirecTV. Drinks and small snacks are complimentary for economics on North American airlines. Free meals are provided with all other international airlines. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for free on North American long-haul international flights.
- United First : The United First cabin can be accessed from all domestically configured aircraft. This cabin is known as United Business class, and it is used by services from outside Canada, Central America and the Caribbean. The United First proposes full flatbed seats on the Boeing 777-200 domestic aircraft. Passengers can take advantage of priority boarding and handling of their baggage, drinks before departure, complimentary snacks and separate check-in desks.
- United Premium Plus : United Premium Plus is the United Airlines' premium alternative and is limited to large international aircraft. Unit Premium Plus offers more rooms, comfort and services compared to the other classes above. It provides enhanced dinner facilities, free alcoholic beverages, blankets and pillows, Saks Fifth Avenue clothes, convenience packages, etc.
- United Polaris Business: The newest renovated international seat has been introduced by United to replace existing market division seats. Polaris Business' In-flight features offer all passengers pre-departure drinks, and the Polaris seat can be converted to a 6'6 "flatbed, which helps in provides full access to the seat. The seat has mood lighting, several loading ports, numerous storage spaces, and also an upgraded restaurant facility.
United Airlines Baggage Policy
Every United passenger can carry up to one personal item and one carry-on bag. The total dimensions of this personal item should not exceed 9 inches x 10 inches x 17 inches (22 centimetres x 25 centimetres x 43 centimetres)., including the handles and spokes of the baggage and should be able to fit under the seat. The total dimensions of the carry-on bag should not exceed 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 centimetres x 35 centimetres x 56 centimetres). They should be able to fit in the overhead bin of the flight.
The standard check-in bags measurement should not be more than 62 inches (length + width + height) which also encompasses the grips and wheels. The permissible weight of a checked bag depends on your cabin and Premier check-in status. The United economy class is allowed to check-in baggage weighing 50 pounds (23kgs), and the remaining classes are allowed to check-in baggage weighing 70 pounds (32kgs).
United Airlines Check-in Options
- Online or web check-in: Online check-in is open 24 hours before departure time. You have to access the official website of United Airlines on a computer or a smartphone to check-in. You can choose your seat online, enter other passenger information and check your luggage for your preferred seat. After finishing your online check-in, you'll get your boarding pass.
- Check-in via cell phone: Check-in on your cell phone would be the next alternative. .Up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure, passengers can check-in from their mobile device on the official United Airlines website or mobile app. The official United app is available for iOS, Android and other smartphones. Mobile check-ins and site check-ins are subject to the same limitations.
- Check-in at the kiosk: Another check-in system is also available at an airport kiosk. You can quickly get assistance from the official airline if you are unable to operate your kiosk and they would be happy to help. The Kiosk Check-in Facility is available for domestic and international flights from most US airports.
- Check-in mode for check-in baggage is also available. You need to be at the right kiosk to verify the bags prior to check-in. The facility is only accessible via kiosks at some check-in counters.
- Check-in via Airport counter: Other than the above-mentioned check-in options, you can also check-in at the airport by getting in contact with the United representative at the airport counter. However, this option is not very feasible and more time consuming since you have to wait in queue for your turn.
United Airlines In-flight Amenities:
- The seats are very comfortable and have adjustable legroom with headrests in all United cabins.
- First class and class seats can be changed into flatbeds
- A specialized screen offers in-flight entertainment for music, TV series and games from the vast video library to every seat in the cab.
- Free wireless Internet service is available for on-board passengers
- Delicious meals are provided to travellers made by renowned chefs, as well as alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks.
How To Book United Airlines Flights?
- Select your destination and date of departure and arrival.
- Compare the different rates of flights available and pick the flight of your choosing.
- On the next tab, you can apply promotional code, if any, and are expected to enter the passenger information including name, date of birth, contact details etc.
- Check the information and switch to payment on the next tab. The payment is possible by different methods: cards, UPI, conversion of accounts, etc.
- Upon completion of the order, a confirmation email from United Airlines and a confirmation number will be sent to you.