Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About United Airlines
United Airlines, is an American international carrier that covers North America, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Europe. Chicago is the headquarters for United Airlines. And is the third- largest according to its fleet size and multi-route carrier. Star Alliance, is the world’s oldest airline alliance with 28 airlines and United Airlines is the founding member of the Star Alliance.
Here Are Some Flight Recommendations
Maybe you can't buy happiness but you can buy a flight ticket and its the same thing! Get cheap air tickets like never before! Top destinations with best prices TODAY.
Types Of United Airlines Cabins
You can purchase your tickets for United Polaris business cabins, United First or United Business when you book on the United Airlines Official Site or change to another seat or class.
United Polaris Business: Seats in United Business Polaris reflect lushness, have a modern interior, and are equipped with the latest technology. With a click of a single button, passengers can avail of many services, TV is operational with a remote click, and can lie down in a comfortable bed. The seat ergonomics allow 180-degree recline and has a separate pillow and an in-built massage machinery
United Premium Plus: United premium plus offers an absolute experience, there is china dinnerware and upgraded dining to satisfy their passenger taste and dining aesthetics and it also offers an amenity kit to make sure its passengers are well taken care of.
Transcontinental: United premium transcontinental services are only given on selected transcontinental flights. This cabin has only a few routes and is a business class suite and provides some basic features like Wi-fi, power outlets, AVOD, lavish dining, USB charging, etc.
United First: United First is a domestic airline product and has been used on several global services from time to time. Spacious seats that are convertible into a full flat size bed and come with many other add-ons. Passengers are treated well as they get utilities like cocktail tables and winged headrests.
Economy Plus: It is a seat located in the front rows and existing rows of an economy suite, offers wider space, has better seat width, and comes with more recline support. Meals and other aspects of the cabin are the same as in the economy cabin.
Economy: United Plus economy is a standardised cabin that has compact seats and very few amenities. A recline of 2 to 5 inches, WIFI & AVOD are given.
p to 70 pounds(32kgs).
United Airlines Baggage Policy
Carry-on Baggage: United Airlines' baggage policy allows its passengers to carry one personal item and one carry-on bag. And the given dimensions of these bags should not exceed 9 inches x 10 inches x 17 inches (22x25x43cm), which also includes handles of the baggage and they should fit under the seat. The total dimension of the carry-on bag should be 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22x35X56cm) and should fit in the overhead bin.
Check-in Baggage: the baggage policy of the check-in bag in United Airlines should be 62 inches (LWH) which also includes the grips and wheels. The United economy class is permitted to carry check-in bags weighing 50(23kgs) pounds and the remaining classes can carry up to 70 pounds(32kgs).
United Airlines Check-in Options
Online or Web Check-in: you can check in online 24 hours before your flight departure time. You will have to visit the official website of United Airline on your device. Here, you can pick your seat online, enter the other passenger's information, and can even select your preferred seats. After you finish the check-in, you can generate your boarding pass.
Check-in Via Cell Phone: Cell phone check-in will be the next option, you can check-in 24 hours prior to your flight departure, and passengers can also check-in from their devices on the official website page check-in from their mobile device on the official United Airlines website.
Check-in at the Kiosk: Another check-in system is also available At the airport kiosk also, you can make a check-in. You can easily get assistance from the airline staff. The Kiosk Check-in Facility is available for all domestic and global flights.
Check-in via Airport Counter: Other than all the mentioned check-in options, you can try the easy and the most convenient method, and get in contact with the United representative that is present at the airport counter.
United Airlines In-flight Amenities:
- United Airlines seats are very comfortable and the legroom is adjustable and has a headrest in all of the seats. Seats of First-class can be changed into flatbeds
- For in-flight entertainment, a specialised screen is offered for music, tv-series, and games from the vast video library. Along with this, free internet services are also available for all the onboard passengers.
- Food made by renowned chefs is provided to all travelers, along with alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks.
How To Book United Airlines Flights?
- Browse through the official website of united airlines at www.unitedairlines.com to book your United Flights ticket and find the “flight” section.
- Select your destination and date of departure and arrival, the time of your journey, and the number of people accompanying you. Then hit “Enter”
- On the next tab, you can apply a promotional code, if any, and are expected to enter the passenger information including name, date of birth, contact details, etc.
- Check the information correctly and move to the payment tab, enter your go-to payment mode: cards, UPI, etc
- Upon completion of your flight booking with United Airlines, a confirmation email from United Airlines and a confirmation number will be sent to you.