Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines is the super minimal cost-effective airline that offers its assistance in North and South America. Miramar, Florida the two places where this Airline is based. The armada size of Spirit Airlines is 159 airplanes, which also includes both Airbus and Boeing. It covers 77 destinations to the north and operates around 500 flights each day. Spirit Airlines has only economy class seating and is known for its punctuality.
Here Are Some Flight Recommendations
Maybe you can't buy happiness but you can buy a flight ticket and its the same thing! Get cheap air tickets like never before! Top destinations with best prices TODAY.
Spirit Airlines Class
Spirit Airlines is probably the most conservative airplane to travel and provides no details and extra comfort to its clients at a similar cost. The plane has guest plans and has an administration for all its clients. As the aircraft uses your minimal amount of money, it has no services which include no free food and drinks. Here passengers will have to pay for anything they’ll take in-flight, aside from this, seats are provided with better legroom and have the lean back feature.
Spirit Airlines Baggage Policy
Checked-in Baggage: The baggage policy of Spirit Airlines allows its passengers to carry a bag of not more than 40 lbs and should be 62 inches.
Carry-on Baggage: The passengers of Spirit Airlines can carry one bag that should fit in the overhead bin of measurement 56x46x25 cm and can carry one personal item like a purse, laptop bag, and a camera.
Spirit Airlines Check-in Policy
Web Check-in: You can check in by visiting the official website 24 hours before flying and you can check in by adding your booking confirmation number.
Mobile App: You can download Spirit Airlines from the Play Store/Appstore and can check in as a guest with your account, 24 hours before the flight Departure. Then, download your boarding pass on your phone/tablet.
Airport kiosk: All the major airports have a kiosk system in the airport, where passengers can check in all by themselves. Just add your PNR and customer reference number and print your boarding pass and luggage tag and after that drop your luggage at the desk.
Check-in desk at the Airport: at the airports, you can visit the airline's desks that are assigned to Spirit Airlines by the airport authorities. Ask the airline staff and they will help you.
How To Book Spirit Airlines Flights?
- Browse through the official website of Spirit Airlines on your PC or smartphone.
- On the home page, you will find the section where you will look for the flights.
- Kindly enter the destination and the arrival city name, travel date, and number of travelers, select the desired class, and then hit on 'Discover Flights'.
- On the next page, you will get a list of a few flights that are going on the same route, pick the one that goes well with your travel requirements.
- Once you have picked the appropriate flight, the next page will ask you to fill in all the important details of the passengers like the name, date of birth, passport id, telephone number, email id, and so on.
- After entering traveler subtleties, you will be moved to the page where you will enter the payment mode like your card details or your UPI details.
- When the payment is done, you will get a notification of your confirmation in the numbers provided by you.