Terms and Conditions
We request you to please go through the terms and condition mentioned below before using the website and purchasing any product or service. We highly recommend using the website only if you are fully in agreement with the terms and condition and you can leave the website at any point of time, in case you do not agree with any of the mentioned terms and condition. If you continue to use the website, then we are bound to believe that you have gone through the terms and condition and are in agreement with them. The company reserves the right to change the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any point of time.
Basic Terms And Conditions
All the product and services offered by the company are subject to payment realization prior to the departure time of the flight. All the details, including the tickets, will be sent to you after the payment is done, and it might take some more time, in case you have paid via cheques. The company reserves the right to cancel the ticket before the departure of the flight at any point of time, as per the effect of any reason, and the company will only be liable to refund the money paid by the traveler at the time of booking.
- Any accident, death, sickness, personal injury
- Delay in flights due to any reason, higher expenses, damage caused by any misadventure or reason that are not in direct control of the company.
- Any difference in the default service or product of the airline, which include meals, accommodation and all other service, we also like to make it clear, in case of any negligence in their role, by the agent or any employee representing the airline, the company is not questionable in any circumstance.
It is the complete responsibility of the traveler to ensure and keep all necessary documents with them, including Visa and Passport before heading to the airport. Failing to show the required documents or having an expired document might result in severe consequences, and we cannot be held responsible for the amount that may be charged or any other loss whatsoever related to the same, including the ticket the customer has already paid for.
Prices of the product are quoted in USD or its equivalent currency; the company reserves the right to change the quotation, which are subject to market fluctuation and change in the exchange rate while depending on the international market. The customer are needed to pay the amount, if in any case, such situation arises.
Anyone, in no case, is allowed to use any information on the website, which include but is not limited to the price, availability of the services and all other information about the airline and destination. And, all the content on the website is proprietary to us or our affiliate or supplier. While you have the right to use the information to plan your itinerary, you agree to not modify, distribute, display, license, transfer or sell any information or service that you access using this website.
In addition to all these, below are the points on which you agree not to:
- Use any content or information on this website for any commercial use.
- Try to access and make use of the information on the website, which include both direct and indirect information that can be obtained from the website, using any manual or machine process or any automated system.
- Link this website, directly or indirectly, to sell any product or service offered by this website, either directly or as an affiliate without our authorization.
- Make any unauthorized, false or deceptive reservation, irrespective of the intention or reason, whatsoever
- Copy or incorporate any section of the website without seeking any prior authorization from us.
In Case Of Any Dispute:
We, here at Airowings, are deeply committed to provide you the best customer satisfaction possible, however, if in any case, there is something that you do not agree with, you can contact us and we will ensure that the issue is resolved at the earliest. However, in any unusual and rare situation, we are not able to resolve the issue to given time period; you can go for the mediation to seek support by our counselors.
Every claim, that you make against us, will be resolved by binding mediation, rather than going to the court, however, in the case, when you want to assert claim in the court for any issue which might be small enough, and do not qualify for the same. Mediation do not require any judge or jury, however it has its own set of rules and can award damage and refund, in the similar manner the court would have done.
To make it more clear, Mediation will be conducted through American Arbitration Association, which has its own set of rules, including the AAA Consumer Rules. Payment of all filing, administration and mediator fees will be as per the AAA’s rules. You have the option to conduct the mediation over the phone or in person within the state where you reside or any mutually agreed location.
The Federal Arbitration Act & Federal Mediation Law apply to this agreement and can this can only be conducted on individual basis and not as a class, consolidated or delegate action.
The user of our products and services might come across third-party links or the name of several third-party websites. The usage of third-party links and names are only for the referential purposes, and we at Airowings, do not promote or endorse them by any means. We do not follow, control or promote the company policies of those third-party websites.
Taxes And Fees
Your ticket is included of all the government imposed fees and taxes or any airline imposed fee, or are itemized on your checkout page, in case of non-inclusion, to provide you the complete cost of the trip. Tax rate applied on your ticket are effective at the time of purchase and any retroactive increase in the tax rate may be the responsibility of the traveler. For international flights, Entry or Exit Fees may be charged at the airport, which are not included in your final trip cost.
There are certain fees which are applied on every ticket as mentioned below:
- A nominal booking processing fees is charged on every booking made by you, either on the website or on a call with the agent.
- Shipping-fee is charged if paper ticket is required and, in case your ticket is not delivered and is returned then a re-handling fee will be charged.
- Any change in the itinerary or rescheduling of the flight may be charged as per the airline policy and the cancellation refund is subject to the existing policy of the airline at the time of cancellation
- An additional fee may be imposed, in case you exceed the baggage limit as mentioned by the airline.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, federal mediation law, and for reservations made by U.S. residents, the laws of the state in which your billing address is located, and the use of this website is unauthorized. In any case of disagreement with the above mentioned laws and regulations.
You agree that by using this website, you have not established any joint-venture, partnership or employment relationship with our organization. If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality as well as enforceability of all the remaining provisions will in any way not be affected in any possible way. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Modification Of Terms And Conditions
We, at Airowings, hold the complete authority to modify terms and conditions of our website at any point of time without issuing any prior notice to the customers. And, it is the whole and sole responsibility of the customer to be aware of the modified policies of the company. In case, if we notice that you have continued to use the website even after the modifications in the Terms and Conditions, we would consider that you have agreed to the modified terms and conditions.
In Case Of Objection
If, any of our customers find something objectionable in our Terms and Conditions, he or she should drop an email to us, and our expert team would immediately address the it. You can also directly call our customer support team for getting a proper solution to the problem.