Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
Latam Airlines is a Santiago based airline and it is one of the largest airlines in Latin America. Its services span over 140 destinations including cargo flights. Being a leader in the Latin America aviation industry, the airline ensures safety and healthcare of the passengers is the priority onboard. The main headquarters of the Latam airline is located in Santiago. The airline operates via four main airports in South America. The services and products of the airline are rated highly by Skytrax. Its core of operations is handled by a team of highly professional and competitive personnel, each member is employed after going through rigorous aviation training. Major cities covered by the airlines are Costa Rica, Chile, Dominican Republic, Chile, Brazil, Sydney, Bueno Aires, Bolivia, Rome, and Boston.
Latam AIRLINES TYPES OF CABINS
- Premium Business: Lavish cabin seating along with their authentic hospitality makes this cabin an enjoyable product. Seats are uniquely designed, imbibed with privacy features and a 180-degree recline, thus giving a comfort zone both in mind and body. Likewise, the seat can also be shaped into a flatbed which in turn makes passenger night time a relaxing experience. Amenities include USB sockets, AC sockets, dinnerware table, bar table, dedicated multiple meal courses, spirits, and drinks.
- Premium Economy: The premium economy cabin of the Latam airline offers seats that have bulkily upholstered, have considerable legroom, and have lumbar support. Middle seats are locked-in to private privacy. USB sockets are attached to the seat for charging gadgets along with considerable overhead space for your luggage. Meals services are complementary and can be pre-booked at the time of booking.
- Economy: This cabin serves low airfare demands, and comes with only minimum seating and features. Its seat dynamics comprise an armrest, a USB socket, a winged headrest, and a retractable tray. Toiletry bags, pillows, and blankets services are provided if you are boarding a long-haul flight. For the meals, award winning dishes are given on long-haul flights and if you are boarding short-haul flights, passengers are served snacks and drinks.
Latam AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: A passenger is allowed one carry-on bag and one personal item. The maximum dimensions of a carry-on bag are 21 x 13 x 9 inches. The maximum weight of carry-on bags for the economy cabin and business cabin is 22 lb and 35 lb respectively. Assistive devices won’t count as personal items.
- Checked Baggage: Flight route and cabin fare decide checked baggage allowance. The maximum permissible weight for checked bags is 50 lb and the maximum linear dimension permissible is 62 inches.
Latam AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check in: Visit the airport prior to the departure time and confine all your luggage & immigration details to the airport staff. As airlines confirm all is sound, you will be given your boarding pass.
- Web Check in: Due to digitalization, passengers can now check in without going anywhere. All they need to do is log into Latam airlines' reservation webpage at least 48 hours before departure and submit all the required travel information to the system.
- App Check in: For this check in, you have to have a smartphone installed with Latam airline's official app. Go to the app and do the mandatory check in.
HOW TO BOOK Latam AIRLINES FLIGHTS?
- Go to the Latam airlines' webpage, proceed to the booking menu, and enter your voyage details.
- Voyage details include departure city, arrival city, cabin class, number of passengers, one way flight, round way, etc. Then hit the continue button once you have selected all booking filters.
- Now you are on to the flight page. Select the flight option that matches your travel requirements. Then continue to the itinerary page.
- Fill in your itinerary details such as name, email id, cabin class, age, gender, assistive device, supple check, passport number, photo id, etc.
- After that, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now, enter your payment method. You can choose a debit card or credit card or internet banking method to make your ticket booking.
- As the payment is cleared, a ticket confirmation number along with an itinerary card will be sent to your phone number and email id.