Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines, is the largest airline in the Hawaiian state, which is based in Honolulu. It offers non-stop flying service to/from Hawaii from foreign and the mainland destination covering 32 destinations in the US and it stands as the 10th largest airline in the US. Its main hubs are Maui & Honolulu and have a fleet size of 61 airlines. Besides its main hubs, Hawaiian airlines operate a base in Los Angeles and America, Australia, Samo, Honolulu, Asia, and New Zealand are some of the major destinations for the airline.
Hawaiian Airlines Types Of Cabins
Premium Cabin: Hawaiian Airlines' premium cabin gives immense comfort to its passengers. The interior is inspired by the Hawaiian island texture. Seats are designed keeping flexibility in mind and seats can recline fully or can turn into beds in standing mode. The food menu is curated by Hawaiian’s Top chefs and features world-class cuisines.
Main Cabin: It is a cost-effective main cabin that has some basic amenities, but has great Hawaiian Hospitality. In-flight services along with complimentary meals, snacks, and beverages are given in this cabin.
Extra Comfort: Treat yourself in style with the extra comfort cabin of Hawaiian airlines. Seats are extra comfort, then there is more legroom to accommodate your lower body and, lastly priority services as an added value. LCD screens are furnished with IFE to provide immense entertainment to its passengers and a wide variety of meals is also included on the menu.
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy
Carry-on Baggage: One personal item and one carry-on bag are allowed free of cost, any additional bag will cost more. A Carry-on bag must not exceed a weight of 25 pounds and a dimension of 22 x 14 x 9 inches.
Checked Baggage: Premium cabin passengers are allowed to carry 2 checked bags without any cost, a third one will cost between $50 to $150. Main cabin fares do not include any free checked baggage. All bags must not exceed a weight of 50 pounds and a dimension of 67 linear inches.
Hawaiian Airlines Check-in Policy
Airport Check-in: Passengers boarding Hawaiian airlines domestic or international flights need to come to the airport at least 3 hours before the departure. Then provide all necessary papers and luggage information, see any alterations or upgrades with the staff if required, and then he/she can proceed with the boarding pass.
Web Check-in: With this check-in, passengers can check in directly at the airline website and log in all their flying details. After that, you will be able to download the boarding pass and board the flight.
How To Book Hawaiian Airlines Flights?
- You can browse through the Hawaiian Airlines' webpage, proceed to the booking menu, and there you can enter your voyage details.
- Voyage details include departure and arrival city, cabin class, number of passengers, the type of trip you’re taking, and then hit “ continue”.
- On the flight page, select the one that goes well with your travel requirements and continue on the itinerary page.
- Fill in your planner's details like name, email id, cabin class, age, gender, passport number, photo id, etc.
- Go through the terms and conditions and agree to them,
- Now, enter your payment method either your card details or UPI ids.
- As the payment is done, you will receive a notification regarding your ticket confirmation on your provided contact details.