El AL Airlines
El AL Airlines is an Israel flagship airline that has services routed to over 50 destinations worldwide. It was formed in 1948 and uses Ben Gurion Airport as its main hub. The fleet of El AL Airlines is very effective in securing a safe and enjoyable ride for the passenger. Services of the El AL Airlines are directed to over 48 destinations reaching several parts of the world which include Asia, Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, the Caribbean Islands, and South America. It is a part of Star Alliance and SkyTeam Cargo.
Major destinations covered by the airlines are Tel Aviv, Chicago, New Delhi, Vancouver, Toronto, Venice, Milan, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Munich, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Colombia, Cairo, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, and Dublin.
EL AL AIRLINES TYPES OF CABINS
- First Class: The cabins of first class are private, lashed with privacy dividers/windows to curb any kind of breach of secrecy. First class is shaped in a 2-2 arrangement and has a seat pitch of 79 and a width of 23. The Lavatories of this cabin are high graded, ensuring the journey is well nourished and ornate. Entertainment screens are attached to all seats comprising the content of up to 100 plus hours, making sure passengers never have a dull moment on the journey.
- Business Class: This cabin service is very much up to the highest grade, making the air commuting experience a lively one and full of pampering. Passengers boarding this cabin will have access to fully reclined chairs to slouch in, welcome drinks to start the journey, followed by caring cabin crew services, and ending with 3 dedicated meal courses. The lavatories of the cabin include USB & ac power charging, bed feature, ife screens, stowage space, collapsible table, and ample legroom. The meals and drinks menu constitutes a wide selection meeting the varied tastes.
- Premium Economy Class: The premium economy cabin of El Al airlines is affixed with several medium graded amenities, making sure passenger’s ride is robust. From airport services to onboard utilities, the passenger is facilitated with both sets of services. At the airport, there is a dedicated checkin line and priority boarding service available to them. Onboard, the passenger is felicitated with two/three meal courses, wider seat pitch, lumbar support, USB charging, pillow and blankets and ife screens.
- Economy Class: It is fitted with slimmer seats that have only fewer inches of recline, an armrest, an edge based seat mechanism, and USB power charging. Meals are paid services along with alcoholic beverages.
EL AL AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: One personal item is allowed with a dimension of 30 x 38 x 18 cm. The dimensions of the standard carry-on bag are 56 x 45 x 25 cm. The economy lite & classic are allowed only 1 carry-on bag weighing 8 kg, the economy flex is allowed 2 standard carry-on bags weighing 12 kg, the business class is allowed 2 standard carry-on bags weighing 20 kg, and the first class is allowed 2 standard carry-on bags weighing 24 kg.
- Checked Baggage: All cabin checked bag items must adhere to a maximum weight of 32 kg and a maximum linear dimension of 158cm.
- Light Fare - 0 bags
- Economy Classic & Flex - 1 bag x 23 kg
- Premium - 2 bags x 23 kg
- Business - 2 bags x 32 kg
- First Class - 3 bags x 32 kg
EL AL AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check-in: The passenger needs to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours in case of international departure and process all his/her belongings and immigration information with the airport staff.
- Web Check-in: Passengers can check in via the airline’s official app by giving in ticket and boarding details. Once a user has ticked all criteria, he/she can download the boarding pass.
HOW TO BOOK EL AL AIRLINES FLIGHTS?
- Go to the official web address of AL EL Airlines and enter your voyage details on the booking form.
- Click on the continue button and proceed to the flights page.
- Select the flight option as per your motivation.
- Then go to the itinerary webpage.
- Enter your personal information required to book Egypt Air flight deals such as name, age, gender, supple check, number of passengers, class preference, assistive device check, etc.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and move to the payment gateway.
- Enter your debit card or credit card details and make the necessary payment to book EL AL Airlines reservation.
- As the payment is confirmed, the ticket number along with the itinerary card will be communicated to your registered number and email id.
EL AL AIRLINES MAJOR ROUTES
- Tel Aviv to Larnaca.
- Tel Aviv to Bucharest
- Tel Aviv to Milan
- Tel Aviv to Budapest
- Tel Aviv to Brussels
- Athens to Tel Aviv