Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About Alitalia Airlines
Alitalia Airlines is the flagship airline of Italy, owned wholly by the government of Italy that vision this organization to be a cultural connector flying to/from Italy and other foreign worlds. Its objective is to offer citizens of Italy accessible air commuting and embark them on joyous and safe journeys. The area of operations in which Alitalia operates is cargo flights, passenger flights, scheduled flights, charter flights, and staff recruitment. So far the airline travels to 100 destinations covering the likes of the USA, South Africa, Italy, Germany, Russia, Britain, Ireland, Czech, Poland, and UAE. Its armada size is 84. All airplanes in the fleet are lashed with modern tech and comprise Airbus and Boeing fleets.
Here Are Some Flight Recommendations
Maybe you can't buy happiness but you can buy a flight ticket and its the same thing! Get cheap air tickets like never before! Top destinations with best prices TODAY.
Alitalia Airlines Types Of Cabins
MAGNIFICA CABIN: The magnifica cabin is the flagship cabin of Alitalia Airlines and offers a journey beyond the usual experience. It is fitted with many upscale amenities that resuscitate even boredom. Cabins of this comfort station are private enclosed, having privacy dividers to check on any privy, comes with a humongous chair size that can be conveyed into a sleeping bed, and features a massage mechanic. Wifi connectivity along with 15-inch entertainment screens and noise canceling headphones comprises the ife system. Comfort linens, food/workstation tables, and travel essentials are their rejuvenation services.
Premium Economy Cabin: Its cabins are private, thus keeping a check on the passenger confidentiality and it also offers better seat ergonomics. Legroom is much better as well as the seat pitch if you compare it to the economy cabin. Utilities of the premium economy comfort station include wifi connectivity, pillows & blankets, a 120-degree seat recline, USB charging points, and 10-inch entertainment screens. Before the meal, a complimentary drink and hot towel are served to passengers.
Economy Cabin: This cabin means a comfortable journey with tidbits of Italian touches and a fine meal menu to satiate the passenger's taste bud. Seats can recline up to 100 degrees, and have a 32-inch seat pitch and 17-inch width. Entertainment screens are equipped on all seats to cure boredom. Power seats are given to take care of charging.
Alitalia Airlines Baggage Policy
Carry-on Allowance: The passenger whether boarding the economy or business cabin is allowed only one personal bag and one carry-on bag. Personal items do not include assistive devices and outer garments.
- Maximum weight is 11lb
- Maximum Dimensions are 18in x 14in x 10 inches.
Checked Baggage (flying within Italy): All cabin classes can carry checked bags up to a maximum weight of 44 lbs without any charges.
Checked Baggage (to/from the US, Canada and Mexico): Without incurring any charges, both economy and business class passengers are allowed 2 checked bags.
- Maximum Dimensions are 62 linear inches (L+W+H).
- The maximum weight for the business cabin and the economy cabin is 70lb per bag and 50lb per bag.
Checked Baggage (to/from Brazil): Maximum of 2 pieces of checked bags are allowed weighing 70 lb per bag and a maximum linear dimension allowed is 62 inches (L+W+H).
Checked Baggage (to/from other international destinations): For this category, the weight measurement is the criteria. Business class passengers are allowed up to 66 lb of checked baggage and economy class passengers are allowed up to 44 lb of checked baggage.
Alitalia Airlines Check-in Policy
Web Check-in: Avoid long queues at the airport by directly checking-in to the Alitalia website with your ticket details, immigration details, and baggage. This helps airlines get ready for the transition process without any errors.
App Check-in: Ticket holders can check-in through Alitalia’s official app by presenting their immigration and ticket information.
Airport Check-in: This check in procedure demands passengers to be at the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time and complete the check in.
How To Book Alitalia Airlines Flights?
- Head to the official website page of Alitalia Airlines on your PC/laptop/mobile browser. Hover your mouse to the booking form offered on the landing page.
- Fill in your voyage details such as departure city, arrival city, number of passengers, date, and time. Select whether the trip is a round trip or one-way and then proceed to the flight page.
- On the flight page, select the feasible flight option that matches your clockwise time and budget. Again, proceed to the next page.
- On the itinerary page, the website prompts you to fill in the personal information required to generate the ticket confirmation number.
- After that, move forward to the payment page/gateway.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, confirm the sensitive info and then proceed with the payment confirmation via your bank.
- Once the bank has approved your payment, the website system will automatically generate your air ticket number along with the itinerary card.
- The details will be forwarded to your registered number and registered email id.