Air China is the national airline of China with its operations implicitly and explicitly projected toward a wave of aviation industry sustainability and curated customer experience. The airline was founded in 1988, since then has been on roll carrying more than 102 million passengers both domestically and internationally. It offers 1.80 million seats over 8900 flights per week and is routed to more than 201 destinations. Major operations of the airline are headed from the China capital Beijing and its operations include freight flights, passenger flights, charter flights, sports flights, aeronautical engineering, and pilot programs. Airplanes of Air China adhere to the safety net set for the carrier by the aviation industry, are stocked with tech-savvy equipment, and facilitate a smooth journey experience for the passengers.
AIR CHINA TYPES OF CABINS
- First Class: This comfort station is swelled up with premium amenities and makes the air trip a lavish experience. It is the flagship product of Air China and is provided on the selected fleet of Air China. Lavatories of this cabin are AVOD screens with a height of 23 inches, fully recline flat lie seats, amenity kits, storage units, swiveling seat power, direct aisle access, and privacy dividers. Meals include a breakfast entree, then lunch first & second meal and dinner 3 meal course.
- Business Class: The business class cabin of Air China comes in varied structures and is commissioned on all carriers. Color and style configuration ranges from dark blue color cocoon shape to gray and light blue chairs. Seats are designed in reverse herringbone or herringbone or rectangle-like chairs. Lavatories of the cabin include ife screens, aisle access, no overhead bin, full recline or obtuse recline, toiletry bags, flat-lie beds, and charging sockets.
- Premium Economy Class: It is fitted with extra comfort chairs, a few inches of recline support, edge based seat feature for legroom space, armrest, winged headrest, and USB power charging. The cabin hands out complimentary snack and beverages services while the alcoholic beverages are paid items.
- Economy Class: Economy class comfort station services are given on all Air China aircraft and do not constitute many amenities. Seats are slimmer in size and have only armrest & USB charging features. Meals include one/two meal courses given to long haul travelers and refreshments.
AIR CHINA BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: The carry-on baggage allowance depends on which route and cabin fare is selected by the passenger.
- Domestic Routes: First class cabin allows passengers to carry up to 2 carry-on bags (up to 11lbs) and one personal bag free of cost. And the business/economy class allows only 1 carry-on bag (11lb) and one personal bag free of cost.
- International Routes: First/business class cabin passengers are allowed 2 checked bags weighing up to 17.6lbs and one personal bag free of cost. And economy class cabin passengers are allowed only 1 carry-on bag weighing 11lb and one personal bag free of cost. All bags dimension should not exceed 55cm x 40 cm x 20cm.
- Checked Allowance: The checked baggage allowance depends on which route and cabin fare is selected by the passenger.
- Domestic Routes: The first-class passenger is granted 1 checked bag weighing 88 lbs, the business class passenger is granted 1 checked bag weighing 66 lbs, and the economy class passenger is granted 1 weighing 44 lbs to carry onboard with any charges. The maximum dimension should not exceed 100 x 60 x 30 cm.
- To/from America and, from China/Japan): The first/business class passenger is given an allowance of 2 free checked bags weighing 70.5lbs, and the economy class passenger is given an allowance of 2 free checked bags weighing 50.7lbs. Maximum dimension permitted is 158cm (L+W+H).
- International/Regional Flights: The first/business class passenger is given an allowance of 2 checked bags weighing 70.5lbs, the premium economy passenger is given an allowance of 1 checked bag weighing 70.5lbs, and the economy class passenger is given an allowance of 1 checked bag weighing 50.7lbs. Maximum dimension permitted is 158cm (L+W+H).
AIR CHINA CHECK-IN POLICY
- Web Check-in: Avoid long queues at the airport by directly checking-in to the Air China website with your ticket details, immigration details, and baggage. This helps airlines get ready for the transition process without any errors.
- App Check-in: Ticket holders can check-in through Air China's official app by presenting their immigration and ticket information.
- Airport Check-in: This checkin procedure demands passengers to be at the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time and complete the check in.
HOW TO BOOK AIR CHINA FLIGHTS?
- Head to the official website page of Air China on your PC/laptop/mobile browser. Hover your mouse to the booking form offered on the landing page.
- Fill in your voyage details such as departure city, arrival city, number of passengers, date, and time. Select whether the trip is a round trip or one-way and then proceed to the flight page.
- On the flight page, select the feasible flight option that matches your clockwise time and budget. Again, proceed to the next page.
- On the itinerary page, the website prompts you to fill in the personal information required to generate the ticket confirmation number.
- After that, move forward to the payment page/gateway.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, confirm the sensitive info and then proceed with the payment confirmation via your bank.
- Once the bank has approved your payment, the website system will automatically generate your air ticket number along with the itinerary card.
- The details will be forwarded to your registered number and registered email id.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the best day to book Air China Tickets?
A. The best day to book a flight on Air China is Tuesday, as you can easily get the lowest prices and special offers on this day.
Q. How to find cheap Air China flight tickets?
A. To find cheap Air China flights, there are many options available. Buying through OTAs such as Airowings can help you get many Air China promo codes and offers. And applying them can provide you with great deals and discounts on your journey.
Q. How early can I book an Air China flight ticket?
A. You should check in online 36 hours before departure until 3 hours before departure for international flights. Talking about the domestic flights, you should check in online from 20:00 two days before departure to 1 hour before departure. If your try canceling your online check-in 3 hours or less before departure, you won't be able to do that.
Q. What is Air China PhoenixMiles Membership?
A. You can join Air China's PhoenixMiles program for free. It lets its members have the privilege of earning PhoenixMiles and elite status. Also, one can use PhoenixMiles for an award flight. Based on the number of kilometers or airline segments flown, its members are awarded elite status.
Q. Are Air China flight tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. If you’re booking an Air China Ticket from the airport, be prepared to make a good effect on your pocket. Online bookings can help you save more on airfare, as the booking sites offer various deals and discounts, and even promo codes while booking.
AIR CHINA POPULAR ROUTES
- New York City (JFK) – Beijing (PEK)
- Houston (IAH) – Beijing (PEK)
- Houston (IAH) – Panama City (PTY)
- Washington D.C. (IAD) – Beijing (PEK)