Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About Air Canada
Air Canada is a reputable airline having its head office located in Canada and undertakes most of the flying operations to/from Canada. Its area of operations includes passenger flights, cargo flights, charter flights, sports flights, aeronautical engineering, cabin crew training, and pilot programs. Major Air Canada hubs are stocked with premium infrastructure ensuring a smooth passage and transition for the travelers. Years of practice and operations have made Air Canada today a certified 5-star airline loved and approved by the world. The airline armada is formidable and shapes how airlines function. Its fleet has the likes of Boeing 777-300ER (77W), Boeing 777-200LR (77L), A333Airbus A330-300 (333), and B789 Boeing 787-9 (789).
Air Canada Types Of Cabins
Signature Class: The Signature class of Air Canada has two cabin attire to offer, one is the Executive Pod and the other is Classic Pod. Each pod has lavatories such as entertainment screens, USB power charging, ac power charging, flat lie bed feature, toiletry bag, direct aisle, mood light, and a collapsible table. The entertainment screen of both pods is a touch screen and comes with XM satellite radio and noise-canceling headphones. Both pods feature reverse herringbone style seats and have a massive seat pitch which is 2 meters long and the seat width is 21-inches wide.
Regional Business Class: It is fitted with the following lavatories: entertainment screens with avod, mood lights, privacy dividers, XM satellite radio, USB charging, and recline support. Meal services of the cabin are tied to tea, coffee, snacks, and beverages as this class is reserved for shorter flights. Seat's pitch and width on all aircraft differ only a little and have bigger space configurations.
Premium Economy: It is available on selected airplanes and is imbued with better space and seat configuration as compared to the economy cabin model. All seats of the cabin are attached with entertainment screens and XM satellite music. A pillow and blanket service is given in case of long-haul flights. The food menu consists of multiple meal courses, free drinks and snacks, and alcoholic beverages.
Economy Class: This cabin service is provided on all long-haul and short-haul flights. Its lavatories include slimmer seats with a few inches of recline and armrest, a retractable tray given on all seats, IFE screens, XM satellite radio, and complimentary meals.
Air Canada Baggage Policy
Carry-on Baggage: Only one personal item and one carry-on bag is allowed on board without any additional charges. Personal item dimensions are 43 x 33 x 16 cm and standard carry-on bag dimensions are 55 x 40 x 23 cm.
Lap Infant Policy: A child on board is eligible for one standard carry-on bag with a dimension of 55 x 40 x 23cm.
Stroller Policy: A smart collapsible stroller is permitted along with the carry-on baggage under the lap infant policy with dimensions of 10 cm and a length of 36 inches.
Checked Baggage: Maximum weight allowed is 50 pounds. The maximum dimension allowed is 158 cm (L+W+H). On certain routes, the checked baggage allowed is free of cost and on certain routes, it is not. 2 free carry-on bags are allowed for the premium economy and business passengers, and one free carry-on bag is allowed for the economy passengers.
Air Canada Check-in Policy
Web Check-in: Avoid long queues at the airport by directly checking in to the Air Canada website with your ticket details, immigration details, and baggage. This helps airlines get ready for the transition process without any errors.
App Check-in: Ticket holders can check in through Air Canada's official app by presenting their immigration and ticket information.
Airport Check-in: This check-in procedure demands passengers to be at the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time and complete the check-in.
How To Book Air Canada Flights?
- Head to the official website page of Air Canada Airlines on your PC/laptop/mobile browser. Hover your mouse to the booking form offered on the landing page.
- Fill in your voyage details such as departure city, arrival city, number of passengers, date, and time. Select whether the trip is a round trip or one-way and then proceed to the flight page.
- On the flight page, select the feasible flight option that matches your clockwise time and budget. Again, proceed to the next page.
- On the itinerary page, the website prompts you to fill in the personal information required to generate the ticket confirmation number.
- After that, move forward to the payment page/gateway.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, confirm the sensitive info and then proceed with the payment confirmation via your bank.
- Once the bank has approved your payment, the website system will automatically generate your air ticket number along with the itinerary card.
- The details will be forwarded to your registered number and registered email id.