Turkish Airlines was formed in 1933 and flies over 315 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the mainland USA. Its cabin products, amenities, treats, and airport services are rated 3-star by Skytrax. The airline has a major alliance with StarAlliance, through its support, Turkish Air flights run to more airports. The scope of business of Turkish airlines is down to cargo flights, passenger flights, charter flights, scheduled flights, non-scheduled flights, aeronautical engineering, and staff training. What’s more, the fleet of Turkish Air is young and robust, ready to soar high in the sky, and constitutes the flagship carrier fleet. As of now the airline flies more than any other and is considered a good flying option.
TURKISH AIRLINES TYPES OF CABINS
- Business Class: In the Turkish Air business class, passengers will be showered with Turkish hospitality, have comfortable and spacious seating to lounge in, wondrous treats to sate food cravings, and ife systems for entertainment. Asides from spaciousness, seats are throbbed with a massage feature, a reading lamp, bed feature, charging sockets, seat swiveling, recline support, control panel, and privacy blinders.
- Economy Class: This cabin is given to suit the budget air flying needs of the people. Comfort is a core essential of this cabin with seats providing up to 15 cm recline, sockets to charge your gadget, adjustable headrest for the head support, 11.3-inch multimedia screens, and movable armrests. Turkish onboard dine services include Turkish and foreign cuisines made up of fresh ingredients, fused with flavors, and sate different tastes.
TURKISH AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: Passengers are responsible for their luggage and can carry a piece with a maximum weight of 8 kg and a dimension of 55 x 40 x 23 cm. The economy cabin allows entry with one carry-on allowance. The business cabin allows entry of two carry-on
- Checked Baggage: This policy depends on the departure city and reservation class.
- To/from Turkey: For Turkish airports, the weight allocation policy is followed for free allowance. The business fare allows 30 kg, the economy prime fly allows 25 kg, the economy extra fly allows 20 kg, and the economy eco fly allows 15 kg.
- International Flights: The business passenger can bring 2 checked bags of size 32 kg each and dimensions 158 cm. The economy passenger can bring 2 checked bags of size 23 kg each and dimension 158 cm.
- International destinations : Passengers can carry several pieces of bags but must adhere to weight criteria. The business class allows a free allowance of 40 kg and the economy class allows a free allowance of 30 kg.
TURKISH AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check-in: Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before and check in with the airport staff with all your luggage and immigration/identity proof details. Then once the staff checks everything is okay, you will be given your boarding pass.
- Mobile App Check-in: Passengers can also avail of check-in via the mobile app of the airlines by submitting all the flying info and in the process obtaining the boarding pass.
- Web Check-in: This check-in is done on the Turkish airlines given at the check-in menu on the homepage. Just provide all your luggage and id details and you are good to go.
TURKISH AIRLINES POPULAR ROUTES
- Istanbul (IST) to Los Angeles (LAX)
- Istanbul (IST) to San Francisco (SFO)
- Istanbul (IST) to Vancouver (YYR)
- Istanbul (IST) to Seattle (SEA)
- Istanbul (IST) to Singapore (SIN)
- Istanbul (IST) to Amsterdam (AMS)
- Istanbul (IST) to Stuttgart (SRT)
HOW TO BOOK TURKISH AIRLINES FLIGHTS?
- Head to the reservation web page of Turkish Airlines . From there go to the booking menu or the booking form.
- Enter your excursion details on the booking form, or booking menu, the results will present several flight options.
- Select the feasible flight option and click on the continue button.
- Now, fill in your personal details for the itinerary form and it includes info such as your name, assistive devices. supple check, age, gender, luggage, cabin preference, etc.
- From there you will be moved to the payment page once you have given all the required info.
- Fill in the debit card or credit card or any other given mode of payment, make the payment and procure your air tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the best day to book an Turkish Airlines Tickets?
A. If you're planning a new trip, you might want to pick Saturday as your booking day, because the airfare is pretty low which will definitely save some bucks for your journey.
Q. How to find cheap Turkish Airlines flight tickets?
A. To find cheap Turkish Airlines flight tickets, there are many options available. Buying through OTAs such as Airowings can help you get many United Airlines promo codes and offers. And applying them can provide you with great deals and discounts on your journey.
Q. How early can I book an Turkish Airlines flight tickets?
A. The ideal time span to book your flight ticket with Turkish Airlines is 8 weeks in advance, however, if you’re still deciding about your trip, you can book your journey in 6-4 weeks.
Q. What is Turkish Airlines MileagePlus Membership?
A. The official rewards program of Turkish Airlines is Miles & Smiles and there are two different reclamation levels for award flights: Limited Capacity and Seat Guaranteed. This level is the carrier version to avail the saving rate and can be booked whenever required. The members of this program can redeem award flights, cabin up-gradation, and hotel bookings too.
Q. Are Turkish Airlines flight tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. If you’re booking a Turkish Airlines Ticket from the airport, be prepared to make a good effect on your pocket. Online bookings can help you save more on airfare, as the booking sites offer various deals and discounts, and even promo codes while booking.