Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
Scandinavian Airlines is a major airline operator for Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Its focused cities are Langnes, Sola, Trondheim, Gothenburg, and Bergen; through which airlines fly most of the flights and serve cities worldwide. Star Alliance partnership makes sure Scandinavian airline has furthermore cities and more connectivity and the Codeshare agreement ensures Scandinavian airline can reach new destinations without incurring any additional equipment and costs. The armada of the SAS airline is boastful and comprises an apt fleet that not only provides a relaxed journey experience resulting in vigorous ensued days for travelers.
SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES: TYPES OF CABINS
- SAS Business: It has a higher speed Wi-fi connectivity, wider sleeping seats, HD widescreen tv with AVOD, seat-in power, flat-lie bed (198 to 202 cm), and travel kit. Travelers boarding it will have a superb experience and, to alleviate more the cabin fishes out exquisite dining and superb drinking menu.
- SAS Plus: SAS Plus is a premium economy cabin and is loaded with more add-ons than the economy cabin. The seats come as a wider seating, have a full meal option (European flights), accelerated security clearance for the boarding, premium check-in line, and assortments of in-flight entertainment.
- SAS Go: SAS Go is an economy cabin of the Scandinavian airline but has an extra feature in the form of checked baggage. Seats are compacted & slim and only offer charging ports, armrest, and winged headrest. The free drinks menu includes tea and coffee, asides from this, full meals are served to passengers on long-routed flights.
- SAS Go Light: It is the most cheaper flight cabin option given by the Scandinavian airline as passengers can carry only hand luggage (no checked baggage).
SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES: BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Luggage: It includes one personal item (purse, briefcase, coat, or small laptop bag) and one handbag that should not be weighing more than 17lbs and size dimension of 22 x 18 x 9 inches. Assistive devices do not count as personal items.
- Checked Luggage: The quantity of checked bags and their weight depends on the fare customer has purchased. The SAS Busines, SAS Plus, SAS Go, and SAS passengers have the legality to carry 2 checked bags x 70 lbs, 2 checked bags x 50 lbs, 1 checked bag x 50 lbs, and 0 bags free of cost. The dimension of checked bags should not be more than 55 x 40 x 23 cm.
SCANDINAVIAN CHECK-IN POLICY
- Kiosk Machines: Passengers can check-in directly by logging in their booking details at the kiosk machines given at the airport. Then they can print the boarding pass.
- Airport desks: Passengers can check-in directly through the airline ticketing desks by filling them with booking details.
HOW TO BOOK SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES FLIGHT?
- Visit the official website of the Scandinavian Airlines on your Laptop/computer or android/iPhone mobile.
- Head to the booking option and configure your booking search to your liking. Then hit the enter button.
- After that, you will be directed to the flight page. Select the best flight option and then go to the itinerary page.
- Fill in the personal details and then agree on the terms & conditions.
- As you click the continue button, you will be promoted to make the required payment.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, and complete the payment process.
- Once everything is good, your confirmation number along with the itinerary card will be sent out to the enlisted mobile number and email.
SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES POPULAR ROUTES