Kuwait Airways Corporation (KAC) is national airline carrier of Middle East country Kuwait. This airline is headquartered in the capital city of the country Kuwait. It operates scheduled domestic and international services to more than 80 cities throughout the Middle East, to the Indian subcontinent, Europe, Southeast Asia and the United States. The airline is a member of the prestigious Arab Air Carriers Organization. Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Bangkok, Beijing, Boston, Calcutta, Chennai, Chicago, Delhi, Denpasar, Dublin, Kathmandu, Lisbon, Los Angeles and Miami are some of the top travel destinations covered by the airline. KAC likewise has catering and airplane upkeep associations that serve aircrafts going through Kuwait. As of 2016, it revamped its livery updating the stylised bird logo. Kuwait Airways is wholly owned by the government of Kuwait, as of October 2019. It has several subsidiaries that are going through a similar privatization process as KAC. Also, It went into alliances with several airlines to keep up with demand and to continue its operations during the 1990 War.
KUWAIT AIRWAYS TYPES OF CABINS
- Royal & First Class: Royal & First class is only available on the flagship B777 aircraft of Kuwait Airways. It offers premium level of services. Along with offering a level of privacy unique in Kuwait, Kuwait Airways offers an array of personal touches that redefine hospitality, beginning with coffee and dates to welcome you on-board. Travelers can choose from a variety of global cuisines. Their extensive Inflight Entertainment options are tailored to entertain, inform and delight.
- Business Class: Kuwait Airway’s Business Class is aims to offer it’s travelers a renewed sense of energy and an enhanced state of mind throughout their travel. Their services allows travelers to unwind the senses and relax the body through an extensive selection of delicious Kuwait-style meal options and international in-flight entertainment. Lie-flat options permit total comfort and relaxation during the flight.
- Economy Class: In Economy Class, Kuwait Airways serves considering it as an amazing opportunity to offer it’s travelers more than usual. Options such as entertainment and food are entirely customizable. This cabin is super spacious that leads to more comfort. Also, Flagship B777 aircraft’s premium economy seats has been awarded for offering extra legroom to provide more comfort during the flight.
KUWAIT AIRWAYS IN-FLIGHT AMENITIES
Kuwait Airways in-flight services are aimed at ensuring a comfortable and pleasant travel experience. Onboard Kuwait Airways offers a wide selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals. You can also choose from a range of audio and video programs. Watch your favorite blockbuster movies, air shows or stay abreast with latest news and happenings with news programs. You can also shop for a wide array of products onboard. Buy accessories, watches, jewelry, cosmetics or take home some nice fragrances. You will have a great time flying with Kuwait Airways! If you haven’t signed up for Oasis Club - Kuwait Airways frequent flyer program, go for it! Receive special offers and discounted fares to select destinations along with other benefits.
KUWAIT AIRWAYS BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: In addition to the cabin hand luggage allowance, it is permitted to carry up to ONE additional item from the following: one ladies handbag, one briefcase, one coat, cape or blanket, one umbrella, one pair of binoculars or small camera, one pair of crutches or walking stick; or one duty free item purchased on day of flight.
- Checked Baggage: If you are travelling by royal class, your free check-in baggage would be limited to 3 pieces of 32 kg each. Maximum dimension – 300 cm. Two bags that weigh up to 32 kg are allowed for the travllers of first class & business class. Maximum dimension – 158 cm. Two bags of 23 kg each are allowed for travelers of economy class. If the person is traveling with an infant, he can check in 10 kg of baggage not exceeding 115 cm in size. Maximum dimension – 158 cm.
- You can carry prescription medicines and infant food in reasonable quantities, as may be required for the travel duration, taking into account the possibility of flight delays. However, for prescription medicine, upon request, it would be required to submit official proofs.
KUWAIT AIRWAYS CHECK-IN POLICY
- Web Check-in: Avoid long queues at the airport by directly checking in to the Kuwait Airways website with your ticket details, immigration details, and baggage. This helps airlines get ready for the transition process without any errors.
- App Check-in: Ticket holders can check in through Kuwait Airways's official app by presenting their immigration and ticket information.
- Airport Check-in: This check-in procedure demands passengers to be at the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time and complete the check-in.
HOW TO BOOK KUWAIT AIRWAYS FLIGHTS?
- Head to the official website page of Kuwait Airways on your PC/laptop/mobile browser. Now, select the booking option on the website's landing page.
- Fill in your traveling information like takeoff city, destination, number of travelers, date, and time. Select whether the excursion is a full circle or one-way, and afterward, continue to the flight page.
- Select the feasible flight option that matches your clockwise time and budget on the flight page. Again, proceed to the next page.
- The website prompts you to fill in the personal information required to generate the ticket confirmation number on the itinerary page.
- From that point onward, push ahead to the payment page/gateway.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, confirm the sensitive info and then proceed with the payment confirmation via your bank.
- Once the bank approves your payment, the website system automatically generates your air ticket number and the itinerary card.
- The details will be sent to your enlisted number and enrolled email id.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to find cheap Kuwait Airways flight tickets?
A. To find cheap Kuwait Airways flight tickets, there are many options available. Buying through OTAs such as Airowings can help you get many Kuwait Airways promo codes and offers. And applying them can provide you with great deals and discounts on your journey.
Q. How early can I book an Kuwait Airways flight ticket?
A. The earliest you can book flight tickets on Kuwait Airways is up to 3 months because booking an airline ticket in advance is better than booking during the departure period.
Q. What is Kuwait Airways Oasis Club Membership?
A. At the Oasis Club, you can earn miles from an array of products and services offered by our partners from hotels, car rentals, and communication services, financial and shopping.
Q. Are Kuwait Airways flight tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. If you’re booking an Kuwait Airways Ticket from the airport, be prepared to make a good effect on your pocket. Online bookings can help you save more on airfare, as the booking sites offer various deals and discounts, and even promo codes while booking.
Q. Are Kuwait Airways flight tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. If you’re booking a Kuwait Airways Ticket from the airport, be prepared to make a good effect on your pocket. Online bookings can help you save more on airfare, as the booking sites offer various deals and discounts, and even promo codes while booking.