Airowings believes in fair business and emphases on value-for-money for our customers. We understand that plan changes, sometimes intentional and sometimes due to any emergency situation. All these situations may lead to the cancellation of the booking and refund of the amount paid at the time of booking. While we totally agree with the right of our customer towards cancellation and refund, we also would like to highlight that there are several factors included in the process and sometimes it becomes impossible to process the refund even though we want to do the same.
The point to notice here is that we are working in consolidation with many third party website, including many airlines, hotels, car rental and other service provider, and each and every website has its own terms and condition. The final decision is sometimes out of our hand, making us sometimes dependent on the service provider for the refund. Therefore, we recommend our users to please read the policies carefully before making any booking and contact our customer care in case of any assistance requirement.
Points to consider
- All the refund will be transferred to the account from which the booking-amount was paid at the time of booking the services/products.
- If you have made the booking through an agent, then the amount will be sent to the agent’s account.
- Amount will be sent to the account if the payment was made via net banking only, and for all other mode of payment, refund will be issue via cheque.
- Cheque will be issued in the name of the person who has made the booking.
- If several booking has been made from one user account and then all the booking has been cancelled, then the cheque will be issued in the name of the person, whose name is registered in the user account.
- It will take 5-6 days for the refund amount to reflect in your bank account.
- If the airline takes some days to initiate the refund, then those days will added and it will take more days to refund the amount in your bank statement.
We have tie-ups with many airlines, both domestic and international, and working together we are proving the services. We would like to inform the user that in case of any refund, after certain time we are dependent on the airline as their decision regarding the refund amount will be final. We have simplified and explained the refund policy below.
- Any cancellation made within 24 hours of the booking is only eligible for full refund.
- All the cancellation made after 24 hours are not eligible for any refund.
- Refund amount is subject to the terms and condition of the airlines and their decision about the refund amount will be final.
- Our service charge is non-refundable in every case except in the case of full-refund.
- It may sometimes take a week for the refunded amount to show on your bank statement.
- You can choose ‘zero-cancellation’ by paying some extra amount at the time of booking and enjoy full refund at any time of cancellation; however, the extra amount paid as ‘zero-cancellation charge’ is non-refundable.
Our refund policies for the hotels are very simple. We are not charging any hidden amount for your cancellation of the booking; all the charges are pre-decided and shown to you in the refund policy. Please take a look at the below mentioned refund policy.
- Only those cancellations are eligible for refunds which are made within 24 hours of the booking.
- Any cancellation made after 24 hours of the booking are not eligible for any refund.
- If you do not appear at the hotel, then all the amount will be charged as ‘no show charge,’ and no money will be refunded.
- In case you want to cancel the booking after check-in, then refund will be made for all the days excluding the first day (if booking is for more than one day), and this refund policy is subject to the refund policy of the hotels as they might refuse to refund, in that case Airowings cannot be held responsible and it is the responsibility of the user to read the refund policy of the hotels they are booking.
While we have made sure to craft our refund policy in a very user-friendly manner, however, there are several factors that are involved in the refund policy and it is advised to the user to read the refund policy and call our customer support in case of any confusion to remove any chances of mis-interpretation of the policy.
- A period of 72 hours is given to the customers as cancellation period to avail full refund on your booking.
- Any cancellation of the bookings that are made after 72 hours will not be eligible for any refund.
- Some special tour package are not eligible for any refund once the booking is made, and it’s the responsibility of the user to check that the package they are booking comes under special package or not.
- Partial refund will be initiated in some cases, Airowings hold the complete right to decide the amount to be refunded, without any restriction of stating the reason for the same.
We are providing the refund policy for the booking of car rental services. While in most of the cases, we offer complete refund for any cancellation in the booking of car rental, there might be some situation when some amount is needed to be charged as cancellation fee.
- You are required to cancel the booking at least 24 hours before the journey date.
- Cancellations which are made within 24 hours of the journey day will not be refundable.
- Even if the cancellation is made 24 hours before the journey date, we will not be able to refund our service charge.
- In some cases, partial refund can be awarded, the decision for which will be taken by the company and will be final in any case.