Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc is a flagship airline of the Moroccan state, owned wholly by the government, and has non-stop flying services to 16 domestic destinations and 66 international destinations. The airline covers a total of 43 countries which is extended further thanks to the Oneworld alliance. Its management constitutes experience and professional personnel that are trying to usher the organization to a point where it is recognized worldwide and its name speaks volumes for it. The fleet is quite rich and offers an accommodated sky journey. Major cities covered by the airlines are Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Benin, Lagos, Fez, Dakhla, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Dubai, Manchester, Chicago, New York, Madrid, Barcelona, and Washington.
ROYAL AIR MAROC TYPES OF CABINS
- Business Class: This cabin service is given on all major fleets of Moroccan airlines and is considered the flagship product of the airline. Seats comprise different angle makeshift postures which can be programmed on seating as well as lying down positions. Meals include a variety of Moroccan culinary dishes and the taste is quite pleasant too. To facilitate entertainment, each seat is equipped with AVOD monitors.
- Economy Class: It is fitted with economical seats that have little recline support, as well as reduced seat upholstery. One meal service is free and is given on all flights lasting more than 2 and a half hours. Entertainment screens are attached to all seats, providing content like Quran reading, games, and music.
ROYAL AIR MAROC BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Luggage: A maximum dimension of 115 cm and a maximum weight of 10 kg are allowed for your carry-on bag purchases. The personal item alongside your carry-on bag should fit the space given for them. Any necessary medication required during the trip is also permitted.
- Checked Luggage: Standard weight for the checked bag is 32 kg and the standard dimension is 203 cm (L+W+H). The number of pieces and maximum & minimum weight allowance all depend on the route and cabin class you are taking.
- Europe to Morocco: Economy passengers are granted 0 or 1 checked bag of 23 kg whereas business passengers are allowed 2 checked bags weighing 23 kg each.
- All destinations excluding USA/Canada/Middle East/Africa: Economy passengers are granted 1 checked bag of 23 kg whereas business passengers are allowed 2 checked bags weighing 23 kg each.
- USA/Canada/Middle East/Africa: Economy passengers are granted 2 checked bags of 23 kg each whereas business passengers are allowed 2 checked bags weighing 32 kg each.
- Qatar: Economy passengers are granted 2 checked bags of 23 kg whereas business passengers are allowed 2 checked bags weighing 32 kg each.
ROYAL AIR MAROC CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check in: Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before and check in with the airport staff with all your luggage and immigration/identity proof details. Then once the staff checks everything is okay, you will be given your boarding pass.
- Mobile App Check in: Passengers can also avail of check in via mobile app of the airlines by submitting all the flying info and in the process obtaining the boarding pass.
- Web Check in: This check-in is done on the Royal Air Maroc airline given at the check-in menu on the homepage. Just provide all your luggage and id details and you are good to go.
HOW TO BOOK ROYAL AIR MAROC FLIGHTS?
- Head to the reservation web page of Royal Air Maroc www.royalairmaroc.com. From there go to the booking menu or the booking form.
- Enter your excursion details on the booking form, or booking menu, the results will present several flight options.
- Select the feasible flight option and click on the continue button.
- Now, fill in your personal details for the itinerary form and it includes info such as your name, assistive devices. supple check, age, gender, luggage, cabin preference, etc.
- From there you will be moved to the payment page once you have given all the required info.
- Fill in the debit card or credit card or any other given mode of payment, make the payment and procure your air tickets.
ROYAL AIR MAROC POPULAR ROUTES
- Casablanca (CMN) to Miami (MIA)
- Casablanca (CMN) to New York (LFK)
- Casablanca (CMN) to Montreal (YUL)
- Casablanca (CMN) to Washington (IAD)
- Casablanca (CMN) to Lisbon (LIS)
- Casablanca (CMN) to Frankfurt (FRA)