Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
FlyDubai, or Dubai Aviation Corporation, is a wholly government owned airline, established to accommodate cheap flying needs to/from Dubai. Spanning over 94 destinations including cargo flights, the FlyDubai carrier has been able to create a free flow of trade and tourism, thus enhancing the attraction and reach of the UAE. The Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, and Dubai are the point of impact of FlyDubai operations and the airline receives a massive footfall via these regions. It is committed to breaking the barriers and serving the ties that make Dubai a tourism hub.
FLYDUBAI TYPES OF CABINS
- Business Class: All carriers equipped with the business class cabin provide a total of 12 seats with a seat pitch of 42 inches. Airport services are available at selected airports. It includes priority check-in and boarding. Onboard, the cabin offers services such as pillows and blankets, a wide range of snacks and drinks, multiple meal courses, power outlets, entertainment screens, and noise canceling headphones.
- Economy Class: This cabin features a slimmer seat option, a retractable tray, edge based seating, a USB socket, and an ife screen. Along with tight seats, the cabin offers meal services which are to be selected at the time of booking. Shorter flights contain a menu of sandwiches and wraps. Side purchases can be made from the cabin crew.
FLYDUBAI BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: Only one personal item and one carry-on bag are allowed free of cost. A maximum dimension of 56 x 45 x 25 cm is allowed. Weight restrictions are
- 7 kg x economy class
- 15 kg x business class
- Checked Baggage: Both business and economy cabins permit entry of 3 checked baggage free of cost but weight differs from cabin to cabin and fare to fare. The maximum weight per bag allowed is 32 kg and the maximum dimension is 75 x 55 x 35 cm.
- Economy Lite fare is given 0 allowances.
- Economy Value fare is given a 20 kg allowance.
- Economy Flex fare is given a 30 kg allowance.
- Business cabin fare is given a 40 kg allowance.
FLYDUBAI CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check in: Passengers boarding the Flydubai domestic or international flight need to come to the airport at least 3 hours before the departure. Then provide all necessary papers and luggage information, see any alterations or upgrades with the staff if required, and then he/she can proceed with the boarding pass.
- Web Check in: With this check in, passengers can check in directly at the airline website and log in their all flying details. After that, you will be able to download the boarding pass and board the flight.
HOW TO BOOK FLYDUBAI FLIGHTS?
- Head to the Flydubai reservation webpage www.flydubai.com.
- Then on the landing page, go to the booking form and enter your voyage details.
- From there you will be directed to the flights' page.
- Select the flight option as per your liking, then hit the next button.
- Now you are on to the itinerary page, fill in your personal details and then go to the payment page.
- On the payment page, enter your debit card or credit card.
- As the payment is approved by your bank, the website will generate you a ticket number along with an itinerary card.
- Both the ticket number and the itinerary card will be communicated to your enlisted mobile number.