Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
Virgin Atlantic Airways
Virgin Atlantic Airways is a British airline, headquartered in Crawley, has quality cabin products and services which transverse over continents like Africa, Asia, Europe, and America. It operates both widebody and narrow body aircraft, champions itself in domestic travels, and provides economy, premium, or upper cabin class products. The airline was established in 1984 and has been given a 4-star ranking by Skytrax for its airport and onboard facilities. Asides from its internal businesses, the airline serves a codeshare agreement through which the airline procures and manages tickets of itself or theirs by others to airports of their own. As a whole, quality is there and operations are customer and environment friendly.
VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS TYPES OF CABINS
- Upper Class: It is designed to bring the best air experience to travelers. They are treated with the best in-flight entertainment systems, reclining flat-lie chairs to slouch or snuggle whatever mood the passenger is in, British finest meals to sauce up your food plate, and British hospitality. Upper class seat configuration allows larger seat space, leg space, swiveling seats, AC & USB charging, and movable armrests. Plus, there are provisions for storage space, cocktail table, dinnerware, and wi-fi connectivity to ensure a seamless air journey.
- Premium Economy Class: The design of this cabin is attuned with better space configuration and more amenities. Seat pitch is up to 38 inches, recline is up to 7-8 inches, there is a service of 13.3 widescreen entertainment screens, and a 110 V US/UL plug is given on all seat ergonomics. Its meal services are complementary and are further supplemented by both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Economy Class: This cabin has light, classic, and delight fares, each fare only differs in luggage items. Seats provide a width of 17 or 17.4 inches, a recline of 4-6 inches, and a seat pitch of 34 inches. Entertainment screens are present on all seats along with a USB power charging option.
VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Luggage: Each passenger is given the choice of carrying one personal item and one carry-on bag in the economy cabin and one personal item and two carry-on bags in the business cabin. Size restriction is 9 x 14 x 22 inches and weight restriction is 22 pounds for the economy cabin and 26 pounds for the business cabin.
- An infant is allowed to carry one carry-on baggage weighing 13 pounds and a dimension of 9 x 14 x 22 inches.
- Checked Baggage: All checked bags must adhere to maximum linear dimensions of 35.5 x 29.5 x 16 inches and the economy and premium economy bags should not weigh more than 50 pounds and the upper-class cabin bags should not weigh more than 70 pounds.
- The economy light fare allows 0 checked bags.
- The economy delight and classic fare allow 1 checked bag.
- The premium economy fare allows 2 checked bags.
- And, the upper-class fare allows 2 checked bags
VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check in: Passenger needs to arrive at least 3 hours before the departure time and check in with the authorities. The process will include the submission or filing of luggage items, immigration checks, and other assortments.
- App Check in: Go to the official airline app of the Virgin Atlantic airways and log in there with your ticket info. Provide information on luggage you are carrying to the airport, ID details, any pet you are carrying or not, and other assortments. Once everything is approved, you will be able to download your boarding pass.
- Web Check in: This check in option is provided on the airlines' website under the heading “web check in”. Proceed there, fill in your itinerary info and you are good to go.
HOW TO BOOK VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS FLIGHTS?
- Enter the reservation webpage, go to the booking form on the landing page, enter your voyage details, and then click the continue button.
- Now onto the flight page, choose the best flight option for you. Then move to the itinerary page.
- Enter personal details requisite on the page. Agree to the terms and conditions and then click the enter button.
- Now you have arrived on the payment gateway page. Enter your debit card or credit card details. Make sure details match your card and then proceed further.
- As you make your payment both parties i.e. the customer and service provider will get a notification regarding the payment.
- Once payment is credited to the airlines, you will be given your ticket confirmation number via a msg on your phone number.
VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS POPULAR ROUTES
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Tel Aviv (TLV)
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Hong Kong (HKG)
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Seattle (SEA)
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Los Angeles (LAX)
- Manchester (MAN) to Orlando (MCO)
- Manchester (MAN) to New York (JFK)