Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
Malaysia Airlines is a flagship airline of Malaysia, its services span over to 50 cities and 20 countries and the airline is mainly operating from Penang international airport and Subang international airport. These two are the main hubs of Malaysia airlines and are equipped with world class infrastructure. It has a major alliance with Oneworld through which the airline extends its services to a network of 100 airports. Back in 1947, the airline flew its first commercial flight and since then have not looked back. As of now, the fleet is composed of Boeing and Airbus carriers and has a total capacity of 64 airplanes.
MALAYSIA AIRLINES TYPES OF CABINS
- Business Suite Class: It comes in two variants and offers exquisite travel in the sky. Seats are fully reclined and can convert into flat lie beds with a click of a button. Swiveling seat feature is there to give passengers a rotatable view of the cabin. Charging points are imbued in the seat along with an option of a collapsible table which can be a makeshift dinnerware table or work table or study table.
- Business Class: This cabin class is given on all Malaysia airlines' fleets and is used for both short-term and long-term flights. Seats are decorated in comfort linen and bulky upholstered, have full recline and flat-lie bed features and are imbued with USB & ac powered charging sockets. 15.4 inches touch screen LCDs programmed with the Selected 3000i are provided on all seats to take care of passenger onboard entertainment.
- Economy Class: Economy class product is available on all carriers of Malaysia airlines. Its seats come with a seat pitch of 30-32 inches and a width of 17-18 inches. Some of the carriers feature entertainment screens and some do not. Amenities feature USB charging, a toiletry bag, a retractable tray, and complimentary meals.
MALAYSIA AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Allowance: Business class passengers can carry up to 2 carry-on bags and one personal item while economy passengers are allowed one carry-on bag and one personal item. The carry-on bag size restriction is 22 x 14 x 9.5 inches and the weight restriction is 31 pounds for the business cabin and 15 pounds for the economy cabin.
- Checked Baggage Allowance: A maximum linear dimension of 62 inches is permissible for the carry-on bag and a single piece of bag must not exceed more than 70 pounds.
MALAYSIA AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check in: Visit the airport prior to the departure time and confine all your luggage & immigration details to the airport staff. As airlines confirm all is sound, you will be given your boarding pass.
- Web Check in: Due to digitalization, passengers can now check in without going anywhere. All they need to do is log into Malaysia airlines' reservation webpage at least 48 hours before departure and submit all the required travel information to the system.
- App Check in: For this check in, you have to have a smartphone installed with Malaysia airline's official app. Just go to the app and do the mandatory check in.
HOW TO BOOK MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHTS?
- Go to the Malaysia airlines' webpage, proceed to the booking menu, and enter your voyage details.
- Voyage details include departure city, arrival city, cabin class, number of passengers, one way flight, round way, etc. Then hit the continue button once you have selected all booking filters.
- Now you are on to the flight page. Select the flight option that matches your travel requirements. Then continue to the itinerary page.
- Fill in your itinerary details such as name, email id, cabin class, age, gender, assistive device, supple check, passport number, photo id, etc.
- After that, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now, enter your payment method. You can choose a debit card or credit card or internet banking method to make your ticket booking.
- As the payment is cleared, a ticket confirmation number along with an itinerary card will be sent to your phone number and email id.