Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
Malaysia Airlines is a flagship airline of Malaysia, its services span over 50 cities and 20 countries and the airline is mainly operating from Penang international airport and Subang international airport which are two main hubs that are in operation and are furnished with high-class infrastructure. This airline has an alliance with Oneworld and the airline has extended its services to a network of 100 airports and has a fleet size of 64 airplanes, along with Boeing and Airbus.
MALAYSIA AIRLINES TYPES OF CABINS
- Business Suite Class: Seats of this cabin are fully reclined and can convert into flat lie beds with a click of a button. Power sockets are furnished, and have a collapsible table, which can be turned into a makeshift dinnerware table or work table or study table, as per your liking.
- Business Class: This cabin class is given on all Malaysian airlines' fleets and is used for both short-term and long-term flights. Seats are fully linen and bulky, they are fully reclining. Seats are furnished with USB power sockets and ac charging sockets. Cabins are also furnished with LCD screens and have an ample amount of entertainment for you to have a comfortable journey.
- Economy Class: This cabin is present on all carriers of Malaysia airlines. Seats are 30-32 inches and have a width of 17-18 inches. Only some carriers have the option of entertainment screens. Basic amenities have USB charging slots, toiletry bags and they even get complimentary meals.
MALAYSIA AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Allowance: Business class passengers can carry up to 2 carry-on bags and one personal item while economy passengers are allowed one carry-on bag and one personal item. The carry-on bag size restriction is 22 x 14 x 9.5 inches and the weight restriction is 31 pounds for the business cabin and 15 pounds for the economy cabin.
- Checked Baggage Allowance: A maximum linear dimension of 62 inches is permissible for the carry-on bag and a single piece of the bag must not exceed more than 70 pounds.
MALAYSIA AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check-in: Visit the airport prior to the departure time and confine all your luggage & immigration details to the airport staff. As airlines confirm all is sound, you will be given your boarding pass.
- Web Check-in: Due to digitalization, passengers can now check-in without going anywhere. All they need to do is log into Malaysia airlines' reservation webpage at least 48 hours before departure and submit all the required travel information to the system.
- App Check-in: For this check-in, you have to have a smartphone installed with Malaysia Airlines official app. Just go to the app and do the mandatory check-in.
HOW TO BOOK MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHTS?
- Browse through the official website page of the airline and move to the booking menu and enter your journey details.
- Name of the departure and arrival city, cabin class, number of passengers, one-way flight, round way, etc will be mentioned in the journey details. Select all the booking filters and hit enter.
- Now you are on to the flight page. Choose the flight option that goes with your travel requirements and continue to the planner's page.
- Fill in all the planner's details like name, email-id, age, passport number, photo id, etc. then read all the policies, and after confirming, move to the next page.
- Now, enter your payment method. You can either add details about your card or add your UPIs.
- Once you finish the payment for your flight ticket, a confirmation text will be mailed to you in your provided contact details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the best day to book an Malaysia Airlines Tickets?
A. The best day to book your flight with Malaysia Airlines is Friday.
Q. How to find cheap Malaysia Airlines flight tickets?
A. To find cheap Malaysia Airlines flight tickets, there are many options available. Buying through OTAs such as Airowings can help you get many United Airlines promo codes and offers. And applying them can provide you with great deals and discounts on your journey.
Q. How early can I book an Malaysia Airlines flight tickets?
A. You can book at least two weeks before departure to get cost-effective flight tickets.
Q. What is Malaysia Airlines MileagePlus Membership?
A. As a member of Enrich, Malaysia Airlines' loyalty program, you earn both Enrich Miles and Elite Miles when you fly with Malaysia Airlines or any Oneworld partner airline aboard eligible flights.
Q. Are Malaysia Airlines flight tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. If you’re booking a Malaysia Airlines Ticket from the airport, be prepared to make a good effect on your pocket. Online bookings can help you save more on airfare, as the booking sites offer various deals and discounts, and even promo codes while booking.