LOT Polish was established in 1928. It is a leading air carrier in Poland and the impetus of the airline is to make Poland a melting pot of cultures by connecting the state to other cities across the globe so that cultural transition is possible. Star Alliance and Codeshare agreement are the associates of this airline and through this partnership, it opens more cities airports & more routes to the alliance and keeps the airfare expense in check for the passengers. LOT Charters and LOT Cargo are the subsidiaries of LOT Polish airlines.
Major flying destinations that LOT Polish travels to are Baku, Sofia, Rio de Janeiro, Brussels, Prague, Paris, Nice, Hannover, Munich, Goa, Budapest, New Delhi, Oslo, Milan, Rome, Moscow, Hanoi, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
LOT POLISH AIRLINES: TYPES OF CABINS
- LOT Business Class: The business cabin of LOT Polish is a custodian of a premium and comfortable experience in the sky. Seats are designed keeping in mind both space parameters and privacy. There is an electronic panel imbued on the chair that allows passengers to control seat features like a collapsible table, USB charging, recliner support, foldable bed, etc. For entertainment, it provides travelers access to several media options such as 100 plus movies, flicks, tv shows, and music.
- LOT Premium Economy Class: This cabin is a product of only long-haul flights. It serves both needs i.e. premium service and cheaper airfare. Passengers boarding it are treated with world-class dishes and alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages. It offers access to 100 plus film content & tv shows for leisure activities.
- LOT Economy Class: The LOT economy class comes with a compacted and slim seat design. It has features such as an ife screen, charging ports, and an adjustable headrest. For more legroom, book front row seats.
LOT POLISH AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage allowance: One personal item along with one carry-on bag is allowed under the LOT Polish airlines carry-on baggage policy ( 2 carry-on bags for business cabin). Dimension for the personal item and carry-on bag is 5 x 40 x 23 cm (L+W+H) and 40 x 35 x 12 cm respectively. Carry-on luggage weight for the economy and business cabin is up to 8 kg per bag and 9 kg per bag respectively.
- Checked Baggage allowance: Passenger is only allowed to carry on checked bag with them free of cost. Weight measurement depends on the route.
LOT POLISH AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Kiosk: Passengers can check-in at the kiosk devices close by the ticket counters by logging in the details and printing the boarding pass.
- Airport desks: Or, you can go directly to the airlines' desks established at the airports and check-in by providing your booking confirmation number.
HOW TO BOOK LOT POLISH AIRLINES FLIGHT?
- Visit the official website of the LOT Polish airline on your Laptop/computer or android/iPhone mobile.
- Head to the booking option and configure your booking search to your liking. Then hit the enter button.
- After that, you will be directed to the flight page. Select the best flight option and then go to the itinerary page.
- Fill in the personal details and then agree on the terms & conditions.
- As you click the continue button, you will be promoted to make the required payment.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, and complete the payment process.
- Once everything is good, your confirmation number along with the itinerary card will be sent out to the enlisted mobile number and email.
LOT POLISH POPULAR ROUTES
- Warsaw (WAW) to Miami (MIA)
- Warsaw (WAW) to New York (JFK)
- Warsaw (WAW) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Warsaw (WAW) to Chicago (ORD)
- Warsaw (WAW) to Los Angeles (LAX)
- Warsaw (WAW) to Tokyo (NRT)
- Warsaw (WAW) to Seoul (ICN)