Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About Korean Air
Korean Air, is a substantial airline and flag conveyor of South Korea based on its fleet size, international destinations and flights. Seoul is Korean Air’s global headquarter and it is also a founding member of the airline alliance SkyTeam and SkyTeam Cargo. Korean Air's related subsidiary cargo division altogether serve 126 cities in 44 countries, while its domestic division serves 13 destinations. Korean Airlines international hub is Terminal 2 of Incheon International Airport. This airline also has a satellite headquarter campus at Incheon. Everything is based in Seoul,from pilots, ground staff, and flight attendants.
Here Are Some Flight Recommendations
Maybe you can't buy happiness but you can buy a flight ticket and its the same thing! Get cheap air tickets like never before! Top destinations with best prices TODAY.
Korean Air Cabins
- Advanced in-flight entertainment systems encompass blockbuster movies, music channels, TV shows, interactive games and more.
- Award-winning in-flight menu and with an excellent wine list and appetising snacks and beverages are offered throughout the flight.
- Staunched suites are furnished with plush seats with 180-degree recline. Finest duvets along with comfortable clothing are given to ensure supreme comfort even on long haul flights.
- Capacious and comfortable seats with maximum recline to ensure comfortable flights. Latest entertainment systems include hours of varied content.
- Top-notch in-flight menu and an excellent wine list and mouthwatering snacks and beverages are offered throughout the journey.
- You will be seated on a 18-inch wide seats with 118-degrees of recline and a whole body support. All seats are equipped with staunch remote controls and USB chargers. An extensive collection of movies, music, TV shows on a personal 10.6-inch HD LCD screen are in the option.
Korean Air Baggage Policy
Carry-On Baggage: Korean Air passengers are allowed to bring on-board ,one piece of cabin baggage, plus one personal item, such as a briefcase, camera bag or small backpack. Your carry-on baggage should fit into the overhead bins or under the seat provided. Carry-on baggage must be 114 centimetres in all including wheels and handles.
Checked Baggage: When booking with Korean Air, the fees change if there's extra baggage, especially for the domestic passengers that are travelling domestically.
Excess Baggage: When travelling with Korean Air, extra baggage fees are applied for each exceeding size, weight and quantity.
Special Items: Korean Air allows travellers to carry sporting equipment and special baggage. Some of the items may be counted as standard checked bags, because of the size. As such, charges and certain limitations may apply by Korean Air.
Korean Air Check-in Policy
Korean Air certainly allows its passengers to do a web check-in before 24 hrs of departure. You print your boarding pass and e-ticket using the simple process given by Korean Air. Pinpoint your flight itinerary using your ticket confirmation number or by using your Korean Air frequent flyer account number.
How To Book Korean Air?
- Head to the official website of Korean Air online and proceed to the Flight section, and choose the type of journey.
- Then enter your both destination, date of journey, return date in case relevant, number of travellers and then your preferred class of travel and begin your flight search. The search will show you all flights available on your route and for your dates.
- Go to the filter section and select Korean Air from the drop-down and apply the filters. In the following page, only Korean Air flights for your chosen date and route will be shown.
- Browse their program, juxtapose the tariffs to zero on the flight that fit your budget and timings. Now, you can book a flight without any fuss.
- You need to add the passenger details in the following page before heading to the payment gateway. You can make the payment using different payment mode.
- Once the payment is successful, an e-ticket is sent to your registered email id.