Japan Airlines is a japan based international airline headquartered in Shinagawa, Tokyo. It is a part of the Oneworld alliance. Business includes scheduled and non-scheduled flights and cargo services to over 220 destinations in 35 countries. The fleet includes the latest Airbus series, Boeing 787-9, Boeing 787-8, Boeing 777-300ER, and Mitsubishi Spacejet M90. As far as cargo business is concerned, JAL airline ended its dedicated cargo operations and is now actively involved in limited cargo operations. Armada is highly efficient, consisting of airplanes with the latest innovation & technology and fuel-efficient system. Its vision is to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for its passengers and create tangibility in its operations. Its policy is driven towards the sustainable growth of the organization and contribution to the community.
JAPAN AIRLINES CABINS
- First Class: The first-class suite of Japan airlines is provided on all long-haul flights and is equipped with services full of warmth and affection. Experience at the first-class suite is top-notch and caters to each necessity of the passenger. Airweave Duvet is given for plentiful sleeping and to compliment mood lightning system is provided on all seats. Seats feature sliding doors to maintain solitude and come in full-lie flatbed size. PTV is attached to all first-class seats, travelers can relish TV shows, movies, gaming, and music.
- Premium Economy Class: Travel to the comfort of the skies and enjoy a relaxing and personal journey to your destination with the aid of Japan airline's premium economy class. The cabin crew is full of warmth, ready to serve and amplify your experience via their gracious services. Seats in Jal Sky Premium have a lot of pockets and accessories to make your journey worthful. USB ports, AC power outlet, Video input for noise cancellation headphones, a center divider for privacy, a 12.1-inch monitor, A-4 size laptop table, ample legroom, adjustable footrest, etc all belong to Sky premium seat ergonomics. Food is as savory as a restaurant one, prepared and catered by a group of culinary experts.
- Economy Class: The Japan Airline economy class is an end to the means of budgeted travel. Seats involve a cushion base, armrest divider, adjustable leg stand, winged headrest, and USB charging points. Prepared by a team of expert Japanese chefs, this class provides savory meal dishes and in particular, 3 meal course is served to the long-duration traveler.
JAPAN AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: Passengers are entitled to 1 personal item and 1 carry-on bag to carry onboard free of cost. The measurement of hand luggage should not exceed the 55 x 40 x 25 cm dimensions and the weight measurement should be around 22 pounds (including the personal item). The personal item should fit the space given below the seat in front of the passenger seat.
- Checked Baggage: Economy and premium economy class passengers are entitled to 2 free checked bags weighing a maximum weight of 50 pounds whereas business & first-class passengers are given 3 free checked bags policy not weighing more than 70 pounds.
JAPAN AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Web Check-in: Check-in through the official website of Japan Airlines and it has to be 24 hours before the departure time. Enrolled to the website with the following credentials such as confirmation number, last name, date of birth, and other details.
- Mobile Check-in: Download the official mobile app of japan airlines and log in to the app. Proceed with your confirmation number and all sorts of information you enter into the flight booking process. Once information matched the backhand data log and you will be given the option to download the boarding pass.
- Airport Kiosks: Log into the authorized kiosk machines at the airport terminal with your booking credentials. Once the details have matched the system log, you will be given access to the boarding pass.
HOW TO BOOK JAPAN AIRLINES FLIGHTS?
- Visit the Japan Airlines Reservation official website.
- Proceed to the flight search option and enter your excursion details such as the number of passengers, destinations, date and time, etc.
- The flight page will open up on your computer screen or mobile phone. Choose the flight meeting that required the time and duration you require.
- Proceed on to the itinerary page, fill in the subtleties such as first name, last name, cabin class, email id, age, gender, require a wheelchair and so. Read the terms and conditions and tick the agree-on button. Then proceed to the payment page
- At this point, select the payment method you are comfortable with. Enter the details of whatever payment option you have selected and book your flight ticket