Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About Gulf Airline
Gulf Air is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. It was established in 1950. It is headquartered in Manama, and Bahrain International Airport is its primary operating base. Gulf Air is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), and the Union of Arab Air Transport.
Today, Gulf Air operates flights to 42 destinations in 25 countries across Asia, Africa, and Europe. It owns a modern fleet of 28 aircraft. Gulf Air connects the Kingdom of Bahrain with the world and is one of the most critical infrastructure assets supporting Bahrain's national economy.
Gulf Airline Types Of Cabins
Falcon Gold Class: Falcon Gold class features first-class luxury, and at the same time, it gives the passengers a good deal of business class. It offers them a lavish atmosphere in terms of on-ground and inflight services. On board, the seats are spacious, comfortable, and equipped with massage functions on selected aircraft models. Seats are adjustable, reclining at 180 degrees, so they can be converted into a comfortable bed. Gulf Air offers Falcon Gold class passengers chef-curated menus with a variety of free meals and drinks to select from. To enhance the passengers’ culinary pleasures, they are indulged by an onboard chef to prepare specifically ordered dishes on long-haul flights. Moreover, the passengers enjoy various entertainment genres displayed on 15 inches of personal screens using high-quality headphones ‘Bose’. Falcon Gold class passengers traveling with children would find peace of mind on board Gulf Air as it provides babysitters to look after children. Further, it offers Falcon Gold class passengers outstanding on-ground services. They are granted access to glamorous Falcon Gold Lounges in Bahrain International Airport and some international airports worldwide. The Lounges offers services such as the Internet, food, and drinks. They are also equipped with a business center for business people to follow up their business activities in a quiet atmosphere and enjoy their privacy.
Economy Class: Seats are comfortable and are equipped with adjustable headrests and individual screens installed on the back of seats to display entertainment materials. Also, Economy class passengers are offered mouth-watering meals and refreshing beverages.
Gulf Airline Baggage Policy
Carry-on Baggage: Each passenger traveling with Gulf Air is entitled to a hand baggage allowance depending on the travel class, in addition to which any of the ahead mentioned personal items might be taken on board without additional charges: For Economy Class, hand baggage is allowed to have dimensions: (maximum 45 x 40 x 30 cm) & weight up to 6kg. For Falcon Gold Class, 1 bag (maximum 55 x 40 x 30 cm) or 1 garment bag (maximum width 20 cm), 1 briefcase (maximum 45 x 40 x 30 cm). Weight can be up to 9 kgs.
Checked Baggage: In line with the legislation of many countries and the IATA regulations, no single piece of checked baggage may weigh more than 32 kg. Also, Gulf Air accepts only baggage not exceeding the following maximum dimensions:
- Length: 95 cm (38 in).
- Height: 75 cm (30 in).
- Width: 45 cm (18 in).
Gulf Airline Check-in Policy
Web Check-in: Avoid long queues at the airport by directly checking in to the Gulf Air website with your ticket details, immigration details, and baggage. This helps airlines get ready for the transition process without any errors.
App Check-in: Ticket holders can check in through Gulf Air's official app by presenting their immigration and ticket information.
Airport Check-in: This check-in procedure demands passengers to be at the airport at least 3 hours before departure and complete the check-in.
How To Book Gulf Airline Flights?
- Head to the official website page of Gulf Air on your PC/laptop/mobile browser. Now, select the booking option on the website's landing page.
- Fill in your traveling information like takeoff city, destination, number of travelers, date, and time. Select whether the excursion is a full circle or one-way, and afterward, continue to the flight page.
- Select the feasible flight option that matches your clockwise time and budget on the flight page. Again, proceed to the next page.
- The website prompts you to fill in the personal information required to generate the ticket confirmation number on the itinerary page.
- From that point onward, push ahead to the payment page/gateway.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, confirm the sensitive info and then proceed with the payment confirmation via your bank.
- Once the bank approves your payment, the website system automatically generates your air ticket number and the itinerary card.
- The details will be sent to your enlisted number and enrolled email id.