Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
Fiji Airways is the flagship airline of Fiji Island and takes care of the flying needs of Fiji. Its services include cargo flights, passenger flights, and scheduled flights. The number of cities covered by the airline is 23 cities and it has an extended network of 108 airports through the codeshare agreement. Nadi International Airport is the prime hub of the Fiji airways, through which the majority of the operations of the organization took place. Major cities spanned by the airline are Melbourne, Sydney, Nadi, Tokyo, Auckland, Singapore, Los Vegas, Honolulu, and San Francisco.
FIJI AIRWAYS TYPES OF CABINS
- Business Class: This comfort station of Fiji Airways provides an exclusive sky experience. Ticket holders of Fiji Airways business class will be able to access both airport and onboard services. On the ground, the Fiji airways airport has dedicated check-in lines, premium lounges, and extra baggage allowance. Onboard, the cabin provides comfort seats with extra legroom and extra seat pitch. There are entertainment screens, three meal courses, a fine range of liquor and wines, and charging units. All things considered, the cabin services are worth spending your dime.
- Economy Class: It is a cabin affixed with limited capabilities and services. Onboard the passengers are provided comfort seats that ensure the passenger is heeded properly. Services feature in-flight entertainment, in-flight meals and drinks, USB ports, in-seat power, and monitor screens.
FIJI AIRWAYS BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: On the Fiji flights, the passengers are allowed one carry-on luggage (2 for the business cabin) and one personal item free of cost. A maximum dimension of 45 inches and a maximum weight of 15 lb is allowed for carry-on bags.
- Checked Baggage: Fiji Airways’ checked baggage policy depends on the route and cabin fare. A maximum linear dimension of 62 inches is allowed.
- For flights except to/from Los Angeles and Canada: The business class passengers are allowed 66 lb of checked bags free of cost and the economy class passengers are allowed 50 lb of checked bags free of cost.
- For flights to/from Honolulu: Only one 1 piece of checked bag is allowed free of cost. The maximum weight allowed per bag is 50 lbs for the economy cabin and 70 lbs for the business cabin.
- For flights to/from Los Angeles and Canada: 2-checked bags weighing 70 lbs are allowed for the business cabin and 1-checked bag weighing 50 lb is allowed for the economy cabin.
FIJI AIRWAYS CHECK-IN POLICY
- Airport Check in: Passengers boarding the Fiji airways domestic or international flight need to come to the airport at least 3 hours before the departure. Then provide all necessary papers and luggage information, see any alterations or upgrades with the staff if required, and then he/she can proceed with the boarding pass.
- Web Check in: With this check in, passengers can check in directly at the airline website and log in their all flying details. After that, you will be able to download the boarding pass and board the flight.
HOW TO BOOK FIJI AIRWAYS FLIGHTS?
- Head to the Fiji Airways reservation webpage www.fiji airways.com.
- Then on the landing page, go to the booking form and enter your voyage details.
- From there you will be directed to the flights' page.
- Select the flight option as per your liking, then hit the next button.
- Now you are on to the itinerary page, fill in your personal details and then go to the payment page.
- On the payment page, enter your debit card or credit card.
- As the payment is approved by your bank, the website will generate you a ticket number along with an itinerary card.
- Both the ticket number and the itinerary card will be communicated to your enlisted mobile number.
FIJI AIRWAYS POPULAR ROUTES
- Nadi (NAN) to Singapore (SIN)
- Nadi (NAN) to Hong Kong (HKG)
- Nadi (NAN) to Tokyo (NRT)
- Nadi (NAN) to Los Angeles (LAX)
- Nadi (NAN) to Auckland (AKL)