Eva Airways is a Taiwanese airline offering comfort cabin services and products. Its services are fully international traveling to 62 destinations including cargo. Ownership of the airline is largely private, and it is one of the largest carrier operators in Taiwan. Skytrax has accredited the airline with a 4-star rating. Its goodwill is built on passenger safety and quality services. Anyhow, travelers can book tickets on the Eva Airways reservation for at least 4 continents and go to their favorite city with the Eva airways business, premium economy, and economy cabin. In fact, the carrier was the first one to introduce the premium economy cabin in 1991.
Major countries covered by the airline are the UK, the US, India, Italy, France, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, South Korea, Canada, France, and the Netherlands.
EVA AIRWAYS TYPES OF CABINS
- Royal Laurel Class: This cabin is the flagship product of the airline. It is fitted with luxuries and high grade utilities, ensuring the journey taken by the passenger is superb. Seats of the cabins are quite bigger having a seat pitch of 79 inches and a width of 26 inches configured in reverse herringbone style. Amenities feature extra storage space, laptop power, ac power connector, mood lights, recline support, aisle access, massage, duvet, entertainment screens, meal services, and drink services.
- Premium Laurel Class: It is Eva airways' business cabin reserved for long haul flights. Seats of this cabin are stylized in pod layout, are transformable into flat lie beds, and have a seat pitch of 61-inches. Laptop power is onboard along with the ac power, it has widescreen LCD TVs having avod feature for passengers entertainment, and to take care of food on the cabin, a separate catering department is formed and head the food and drinks services.
- Short Haul Business Class: As the name says, this cabin is facilitated only on shorter routes. Amenities feature seats with 45 inches width and lumbar support, 10.5-inches long ife screens, 110 volt power outlets, footrest, and armrest. Meals and drinks include coffee, tea, beer, spirits, and munchies.
- Premium Economy Class: Services of the Eva Airways premium economy class are the same as the economy cabin but with upgraded food and seating functions. Seats are wider and bigger. It constitutes a footrest, adjustable headrest, laptop power, and considerable upholstery for the back support. There is also a provision of amenity kits. Thus, overall it is quite an enjoyable ride and is worth spending money on.
- Economy Class: It is available on all fleets of Eva Air and is booked in considerable numbers. Amenities of the economy cabin are modest to say the least, not so much of a happening ride but assures comfort throughout. Services given are entertainment screens, edge based seating, armrest, and winged headrests.
EVA AIRWAYS BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: Passengers are allowed to carry one personal item and one carry-on bag in the economy/premium economy cabin free of cost, and one personal bag and two carry-on bags in the Royal laurel/Premium laurel/Business cabin. Size restrictions for the personal item and carry-on bag are 16 x 12 x 4 inches and 22 x 14 x 9 inches respectively.
- Lap Infant Policy: Parents of the child are allowed to bring one stroller and carrying basket along with a diaper and one standard carry-on bag. Other necessities such as food times or milk food are also allowed without any charges as long as they weigh up to 11 pounds.
EVA AIRWAYS CHECK-IN POLICY
- Web Checkin: Travelers can directly go to Eva Airways’ reservation page and check in there without any ado which travelers face frequently in airport visits. Just provide your baggage details online along with ticket details and immigration assortment and you are ready to go.
- Airport Checkin: For this checkin option, travelers need to visit the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time and provide all the assortments they have with them to the airport staff. Once everything is in line with the airport policies, you will be given your boarding pass.
- App Checkin: Android/iPhone users can check in through the Eva airways official app by logging in as a member or guest.
HOW TO BOOK EVA AIRWAYS FLIGHTS?
- Head to the Eva airways reservation page.
- Enter your excursion details on the booking form and then proceed to the flights' page.
- On the flights' page, select the flight option that matches your travel needs.
- Now move on to the itinerary page, and enter the personal information required by the Eva airways flight booking.
- Personal details include name, age, gender, supple check, assistive device check, stroller check, cabin preference, personal id, passport details, etc.
- Agree to the Eva airways terms and conditions.
- Make the payment on the payment gateway page by entering your debit or credit card details.
- As the payment is successful, the ticket confirmation number will be communicated to your phone number along with the itinerary form.
EVA AIRWAYS POPULAR ROUTES
- Taipei (TPE) to Vienna (VIE)
- Taipei (TPE) to London Heathrow (LHR)
- Taipei (TPE) to Paris (CDG)
- Taipei (TPE) to Brisbane (BNE)
- Taipei (TPE) to Houston (IAH)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the best day to book EVA Airways Tickets?
A. The best day to book a flight on Eva Airways is on Tuesday, as you can easily get the cheapest prices and special offers on this day.
Q. How to find cheap EVA Airways flight tickets?
A. To find cheap Eva Airways flights, there are many options available. Buying through OTAs such as Airowings can help you get many Eva Airways promo codes and offers. And applying them can provide you with great deals and discounts on your journey.
Q. How early can I book a EVA Airways flight ticket?
A. Per the reservation policy, you can book a ticket online 3-7 hours (depending on routes) to 360 days before departure.
Q. What is Eva Airways Infinity MileageLands Membership?
A. With Eva Airways Infinity MileageLands Membership, one can earn award miles and Premier qualifying credits on eligible EVA Air flights. In order to receive mileage credit, travelers should present their miles when they make reservations and ensure that it appears on their boarding pass at check-in.
Q. EVA Airways flight tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. If you’re booking an Eva Airways Ticket from the airport, be prepared to make a good effect on your pocket. Online bookings can help you save more on airfare, as the booking sites offer various deals and discounts, and even promo codes while booking.