Call us Now to avail- Phone Only Deals
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is the succeeding flag Carrier of the United Arab Emirates and its head office is in Khalifa City. It stands in the second position in Airline after EMIRATES and has a fleet size of 102 airlines and flies across 81 destinations. Gulf Air operates Etihad Airways along with Bahrain, Qatar, and the Sultanate of Oman, and the chief base, Abu Dhabi International Airport has been named for it.
Here Are Some Flight Recommendations
Maybe you can't buy happiness but you can buy a flight ticket and its the same thing! Get cheap air tickets like never before! Top destinations with best prices TODAY.
Etihad Airways Cabins
- Exquisite care is taken for your relaxation and comfort in the first class as it comes equipped with a fully-flat bed, pillow as well as a bedspread, along with this passengers of this class are also given loungewear.
- Passengers of the First Class are served exotic food and drinks through a well-crafted menu.
- For entertainment purposes, you can watch a movie or TV show, you can also listen to music, play games, and more in your own world-class entertainment system.
- Every seat in the Business Class has a massage function, versatile headrest, and pillows.
- in-flight dining for the flyers includes À la carte dining and an international buffet. Other than the delicious food, there are coffee stations as well on the flight. Serve yourself the five-star dining and first-class wines with the airline's “Dine Anytime” option.
- Business Class passengers are offered an outstanding entertainment system which is equipped with a 15.4-inch touch-screen TV and has 750 hours of entertainment.
- Economy Class is arranged with several facilities, such as spacious seats with fixed-wing headrests, and more legroom.
- Entertainment includes desired audio and video, personal TV screen, and noise cancellation headsets.
- Also, a special kit is given to the passengers of Economy Class which has eyeshades, socks, toothpaste, toothbrush, and earplugs.
Etihad Airways Baggage Policy
Check in Baggage: Etihad Airways allow two handled packs weighing between 38kgs – 80kgs max. PCs, medications, cash, and other short-lived merchandise are rigorously ruled-out at any expense in the checked-in things.
Carry-on Baggage: For the first and Business classes is taking into consideration 2 bags measuring 7 kg each and the amount should be 115cm. Though travelers flying from Premium economy class are allowed 1 pack weighing 7 kgs with similar measurements.
Etihad Airways Check-in Policy
Web Check-in: You can web check-in through Etihad Airways official website with the confirmation ID and reference number. The online check-in is available 24 hours before the departure of the flight.
Mobile Check-in: You can check in through the official application of Etihad Airways via your confirmation ID on your mobile or tablet.
Airport Kiosk: At the airport, you can check in by yourself to avoid long queues and waiting for your turn for baggage drop.
Airport Counter Check-in: The conventional and the most relaxing way to check in at the Airport by the Airline staff.
How To Book Etihad Airways Flights?
- Open the Etihad Airways official site on your PC or cell phone.
- Fill in the information about the beginning and the purpose of the trip along with the dates you need to book your trip. Then, enter the number of passengers that are flying and the class given by Etihad Flights.
- On account of adding every one of the subtleties out there click on 'Discover Flights'.
- On the further page, you will see a rundown trip for your favored dates. When you click on the flight, you will be taken to the distinction of the travelers.
- In the wake of filling every one of the subtleties, you will see the payment method for your tickets.
- As you make the payment you will get the confirmation in the mentioned Email Id or your phone number.