Cheap Airlines Tickets, Airlines Deals, Flight Deals
Cheap Hotels, Hotel Deals, Hotel Booking
Airlines Bookings, Airlines Reservations
Hotel Booking, Find Cheap Hotels, Cheap Hotel Deals
Ready For a Tour? You’ve Got Great Flight Searches!
Call us +1-800-683-0266 for Phone Only Deals!
Founded in 1947, Copa Airlines is a reputable carrier service of Panama headquartered in Panama. Its areas of operations lay in Cargo flights, passenger flights, charter flights, scheduled flights, pilot training and staff recruitment. The objective of the airline is to pin Panama country on the global map and a must visit for all globetrotters. Its main alliance is with Star Alliance and is a subsidiary of Copa Holdings. It offers nonstop flying services to Panama and to other 50 destinations in parts of Latin America, Caribbean islands and mainland USA. Airplanes it uses for its operations are maintained from time to time and are mainly drawn from reputable carrier companies such as Airbus, Boeing, or Embraer.
COPA AIRLINES TYPES OF CABINS
- Business Class: Services of this comfort station are given on all aircraft except for the Embraer 190 variant. This cabin service includes both airport and inflight amenities. Seats are fully reclined while standing and can be reconfigured into a flat bed to accommodate sleeping. They also possess swiveling features ensuring passengers a rotatable seat view. Meals and drinks menu serves all kinds of tastes and is headed by expert chefs and culinary groups. Other assortments of seats include USB & ac power charging, a pillow & blanket service, a collapsible table, bulky lumbar, armrest and privacy windows.
- Economy Class: This cabin class of Copa Airlines tends to the demands of a lower airfare and accordingly provides utilities. Both long haul and short haul flight services differ though seat dynamics remain the same. Seat pitch and width of the seat are tight and incubate a slimmer edge based seat variant. Food court services whether paid or not depends on your fare type and route.
COPA AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage Allowance: One personal item and one hand luggage entry is permitted else everything is paid except for the stroller, diaper bag and car seat. The dimensions for the items are as follow:
- Personal item is 17 x 10 x 9 inches
- Carry-on bag is 22 x 14 x 10 inches and 22 pounds
- Checked Baggage Allowance: Routes and weight decides the checked bag policy.
- Domestic routes: The individual bags should not exceed the size of 62 inches. Passengers boarding economy cabins can carry 1 checked bag of 50 pounds and business class passengers can carry 2 checked bags of 50 pounds.
- International routes: Economic promo/classic fares provide 1 checked bag x 50 pounds, economy full (Y, B,M) provides 2 checked bags x 50 pounds, and business class provides 2 checked bags x 70 pounds.
COPA AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Web Checkin: Passengers can avoid the long queues of checkin lines at the airport by doing the web check in via the reservation webpage of airlines. They need to log in to the website checkin menu and give an account of all assortments they are carrying with them.
- Airport Checkin: Users of android/iPhone mobile phones can check in with the official app of the airlines and download the boarding pass.
HOW TO BOOK COPA AIRLINES FLIGHTS?
- Head to the reservation webpage of the Copa airlines www.copaair.com
- On the landing page, go to the booking form and enter your excursion details such as departure, arrival number of passengers, date, and time. Then hit enter.
- Now you have arrived on the flights' page, move to select the best flight deal from the list.
- In the wake of clicking the continue button, your webpage will take you to the itinerary page and prompt you to fill in personal details. After that agree to the terms and conditions and hop on to the payment gateway.
- Make your payment through your preferred mode of payment and receive your ticket confirmation number along with the itinerary doc.
COPA AIRLINES POPULAR ROUTES
- Panama City (PTY) to Denver (DEN)
- Panama City (PTY) to Los Angeles (LAX)
- Panama City (PTY) to Los Vegas (LAS)
- Panama City (PTY) to San Francisco (SFO)
- Panama City (PTY) to San Juan (SJU)
- Panama City (PTY) to Toronto (YYZ)