Air France is a french based aviation group and is one of the leading airlines in France. Its key objective is to keep excellence and sustainability hand in hand so that excellence in flying and environmental stewardship do not conflict. The airline is brought up with the idea of offering succulent and savoring flight services to both upper class and middle class and maximizing their air journey experience. Armada of Air France is quite good and apt that passengers rarely face any turbulence or any other category of problems when boarding their flights.
Air France has an air network to all major metropolises and its most traveled destinations are London, Manchester, Lyon, Paris, Monaco, Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Venice, Vancouver, New Delhi, Mumbai, Las Vegas, Budapest, and Singapore.
AIR FRANCE TYPES OF CABINS
- La Premiere: Air France La premiere is a top-notch quality cabin product that has vigorous services as well as larger room space. Borders of this cabin will have king-size cabin seatings and a bed to lie down comfortably, comfort delights to feast on, a storage unit to store your belongings, a duvet and massage system for plentiful sleep, a travel kit, and lastly, noise-canceling headphones & widescreen tv imbued with AVOD for relentless entertainment. For din-in and snacks services, La premiere has one of the best culinary departments.
- Business: The business cabin is just a step down in terms of utilities and functionaries from La Premiere otherwise it is as good as La Premiere. Passengers will have access to a host of utilities such as recline seats, upgraded dining, travel kit, in-flight-entertainment, charging outlets, aisle access, pillow & blanket in case the flight is long, and reading light. Seats are convertible into a full-grown bed with a click of a button, TV functions likewise can be performed with a hand remote, and to add a cherry on top the seating has privacy dividers.
- Premium Economy: It is a dedicated cabin that serves the needs of people who looks for add-ons to the existing economy cabins. The premium economy cabin has a mix of features from having premium utilities to basic ones. Passengers will have extra baggage allowed in this cabin, better spacing for seats, more options for entertainment, and lastly, luscious meals and drinks.
- Economy: Air France's economy cabin comes at the bottom of the chain with fewer utilities. A passenger who is on a long route is only bounded for 3-meal courses otherwise 2-meal course or snack is served. For entertainment, the ife screen is attached to all seats. Seats come with lesser room and have armrest & winged headrest ergonomics attached.
AIR FRANCE CHECK-IN POLICY
- Web Check in: The web check-in needs to be done at least 24 hours before the departure time. Travelers need to simply log in to the website and check-in with the booking details and download the boarding pass.
- Airport Check in: Travelers can directly go to the airport and check in with booking details at the designated airlines' desks. The only detail is to arrive at least 3 hours before the departure time.
HOW TO BOOK AIR FRANCE FLIGHTS?
- Enter the Air Canada official website wwws.airfrance.fr on your PC/laptop or mobile phone. Then proceed to the booking menu
- Enter your voyage details such as departure city, arrival city, passenger quantity, class preference, etc, and click on the continue button.
- After that, you will be directed to the flight page and select the best possible option that matches your date and clockwise time.
- Proceed to the itinerary page and fill in columns of your personal information. Then proceed to the booking payment.
- Enter your card details and make the payment. Upon completion, the booking number and the itinerary page will be delivered to the mobile number and email id.
AIR FRANCE POPULAR ROUTES
- Paris to Montreal
- Paris to Quebec city
- Paris to Chicago
- Paris to Tokyo
- Paris to Dallas
- Paris to San Jose