Aer Lingus is a french based aviation group and is one of the leading airline in France. Its key objective is to keep excellence and sustainability hand in hand so that excellence in flying and environmental stewardship do not conflict. The airline is brought up with the idea of offering succulent and savoring flight services to both upper class and middle class and maximizing their air journey experience. Armada of Aer Lingus is quite good and apt that passengers rarely face any turbulence or any other category of problems when boarding their flights.
AER LINGUS: TYPES OF CABINS
- Business Class: Aer Lingus business class works only on European and Transatlantic routes. Passengers leaving the Irish airport or bound on European routes will have dedicated check-in lines but still the process is gonna be cumbersome so arrive early. After the immigration check, passengers can lounge in comfortably at the Air Lingus business lounges where an open bar, barista-style coffee, and a buffet is waiting for them. As goes the seat & cabin, the experience differs depending on the aircraft but with flat lie seats along with a 180-degree recline and privacy blinders, the passenger is sure to get a comforting & luxurious trip.
- Economy Class: Aer Lingus economy cabin works a charm. At the airport, you will be presented with a clean and systematic airport terminal. Now check in at the airport authorities or kiosk machine, grab quick munchies, and then hover over to your airplane seat after a quick immigration check. As you stepped on board, a friendly crew will greet you and direct you to your 31-inches pitch and 18-width seat. As the seatback upholstery is reduced, there will be more legroom up front for you. For the lunch, you have options between chicken or pasta bolognese or dishes suited to your route. The side meals menu includes raspberry chocolate mousse, Smirnoff, Grey Goose vodka, tea, and coffee.
AER LINGUS BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: Passengers can carry one personal item free of cost that should fit the space given below the seat in front of passengers and one carry-on bag free of cost that should ft the space given in the overhead bin. The dimension for the carry-on bag is not more than 21.5 x 15.5 x 9.5 inches and the weight does not exceed 22 pounds.
- Lap Infant Carry-on Policy: They are not permitted any sort of carry-on bag allowance, any item boarded will include in adult carry-on baggage.
- Checked Baggage: The individual bags must not exceed the linear size of 62 inches (including handles & wheels). For the flights within Europe, the Plus, Advantage, and Aerospace fares allow a 44-pound bag.
AER LINGUS CHECK-IN POLICY
- Kiosk Machines: Passengers can check-in directly at the kiosk machines given at the airport avoiding the long queues. Just enter your booking details into the machine and print the boarding pass.
- Airport Desks: Passengers can check-in through the designated airline desks present at the airport terminal and obtained the boarding pass.
- Web Check-in: For this option, the passenger needs to go to the airline website and do the check-in but it has to be at least 24 hours before the departure time.
HOW TO BOOK AER LINGUS AIRLINES FLIGHT?
- Visit the official website of the Aer Lingus airline on your Laptop/computer or android/iPhone mobile.
- Head to the booking option and configure your booking search to your liking. Then hit the enter button.
- After that, you will be directed to the flight page. Select the best flight option and then go to the itinerary page.
- Fill in the personal details and then agree on the terms & conditions.
- As you click the continue button, you will be promoted to make the required payment.
- Enter your debit or credit card details, and complete the payment process.
- Once everything is good, your confirmation number along with the itinerary card will be sent out to the enlisted mobile number and email.
AER LINGUS POPULAR ROUTES
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the best day to book Aer Lingus Tickets?
A. The best day to book a flight on Aer Lingus is on Tuesday, as you can easily get the cheapest prices and special offers on this day.
Q. How to find cheap Aer Lingus flight tickets?
A. To find cheap Aer Lingus flights, there are many options available. Buying through OTAs such as Airowings can help you get many Aer Lingus promo codes and offers. And applying them can provide you with great deals and discounts on your journey.
Q. How early can I book a Aer Lingus flight ticket?
A. You can book your tickets within 48 hours of the scheduled departure time.
Q. What is Aer Lingus AerClub program?
A. With the Aer Lingus AerClub program, travelers can earn award miles on eligible Aer Lingus flights. To receive mileage credit, travelers should present their miles when they make reservations and ensure that it appears on their boarding pass at check-in.
Q. Aer Lingus flight tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. If you’re booking an Aer Lingus Ticket from the airport, be prepared to make a good effect on your pocket. Online bookings can help you save more on airfare, as the booking sites offer various deals and discounts, and even promo codes while booking.